Hours

Mason's POV

I kick a rock off the roof of the broken down house we always go to together. I groan as I drop onto the chair. Why did this happen. Why!? She just. Sometimes she's says the wrong things, and sometimes they hurt fucking bad. I know I probably sound like a puss. But Maddie, what she says, what she tells me is like the only thing I ever listen to. She's the only person. So when she says stuff like this it's annoyingly and it hurts and she probably doesn't mean to but it irks me. And then she thinks I don't understand her!?

What the fuck!? Me!? Out of everyone on this earth. I know her way too well. More than she knows her self if even. And now I'm sitting in this fucking roof feeling bad. Like I just left, like she's mad, like I did something horrible. Like I left her to cry alone. After what Nathan had said. After all of it. She just doesn't understand...that I feel the same way. God I just hope she's not angry with her self. She didn't look like she was when I left. But I know Maddie.

Maddie's POV

I stare the ceiling. FUCKING fuck! When is he gonna be back!? What even!? I feel bad yes I do. But still. He can't just leave. We're supposed to solve our problems not make them worse. Now I'm here lying on this comfy bed while I don't know where my boyfriend is and I'm worried. And I'm on the verge of tears. This was all pointless. I groan putting a pillow over my face.

"Just come home" I say out to the world. I just wanna talk, work this out. I sit up feeling hopeless and annoyed. I felt tears sting my eyes. Don't cry Maddie. But I couldn't stop. They fell out helplessly. And I was wiping at them. I know I was wrong at times. I do really. But I really feel like he doesn't understand what it will be like for me. But at the same time. He said he does and said he'd go through it all with me. And I said he'd fricken hide it. Because I'm a dumbass.

"Why am I annoying at times!?" I cry to myself. Where is he? He left what 20 minutes ago? I was so not in the mood for fighting. I wanna hug him, and honestly I'm way too emotional. I go to the washroom and wash my face. Calm down Maddie.

~

I should give him time right? I think to myself as I stare at the previous messages with Mason contemplating if I should write to him. It's been now an hour and a half 2 hours even. Where could he be? Is he gonna be home soon?

Mason's POV

I was still here. Pretty much 2 hours and I was still just sitting here. Obsessing over the conversation we had. Replaying it over and over in my head. I just wanted to calm down maybe. Have some time alone. She could still be fucking mad at me. But I just want to work this out. Badly. But honestly I also needed space. I'm not gonna lie I was pissed. But now I'm just wanting to be with her. I pull out my phone contemplating texting her or even calling. But what if she just ignores or hangs up telling me not to write to her or call again until she was settled.

God this fight was just pointless. But was it? It was about our kid. The baby we're having. Was it that pointless or does she just feel the same way and nothing will change? I stare off into the sky. The sun was just setting. It was summer so it was actually pretty late probably around 9-9:30. But couldn't seem to move myself. Just replaying the whole thing in my head. It's slowly killing me. I just want her to also get my side. My way. But it's Maddie. And I'm not saying this is any rude way but she's stubborn and yeah. Everyone knows that.

Maddie's POV

It's 9:30. Where is he? Is he out at like a bar or some shit? He's too young. Is he out with friends? He could be? Would he really do that though? Mason just please come back. Honestly. Is is killing me. I just wanna talk about it talk. Work it out. I know I was wrong time to time. Just ugh. I cried for like a while. Then stopped. Then cried again in frustration and then I'm now stopped. But I'm contemplating doing it again. Is he that mad? St this pointless dumb fight.