Interruptions

We walk into the room Mason kissing down my neck he shuts the door with his leg. So we ended up here. He pushes me against the wall a little more rough than I expected but whatever. He kisses my lips. His hand slides down to my leg lifting it around him I hop up putting the other one too. My hands tangle into his hair.

He brings us over to the bed getting on top of me. He goes back down to m neck slowly. His hand goes down to the hem of my shirt. He pulls it off quickly kissing me again.

~

My phone rings breaking the silence that I was enjoying because even though it was only the afternoon I wanted to take a nap. I grab it. It was Lila so I woke myself up more.

"Hey!" I answer. Mason looks over to me.
"Hey" she replied. "I'm bored."
"Do something" I laugh. I sit up currently only in my bra and underwear.
"It's not that easy Maddie. I don't have a car, my friends are busy right now. I don't know with what. And I just don't have a life right now. And plus. It's like I'm bored but I don't actually want to do anything. Ya know?" She tells me.
"Geez. Lonely" I laughed again. "Sorry, what can I do to help my best friend?"
"I don't know cheer me up" she mutters.

Ever since the whole Mark thing she's still been...not the exact same. But she's been better. And I get it. She loved him. They were like together for as long as me and Mason. Not if not.

"I don't know what to do" I replied helpless.
"MADDIE! Don't do this to me. What are you even doing right now?" She asks.
"I'm sitting in bed talking to you" I answer.
"What were you doing before?" She asks.
"I'm not sure you wanna know" I admit. And she doesn't reply for a minute.
"Ohhhh, I know. Ok. You're right. I've been a lonely boy for a little while" she says.
"Sorry" I muttered.
"Why didn't you tell me. I shouldn't be calling if I'm interrupting anything" she said and I could hear the smirk in her voice I roll my eyes.
"You're not" I say.
"What do I do?" She groans.
"Anything you want. Watch a movie. Order pizza, go for a walk. Go to a movie!? I don't know" I suggest.
"Yeah. I'll probably like order pizza then go get Dairy Queen, and be a fat ass by myself. And then I'll watch fault in our stars and cry my ass off. Thanks Ima go" She tells me.
"Omg cry please! But other wise have fun!" I said.
"Can't promise you anything but bye love you!" She says.
"Love you bye!" I replied and we hung up.

"Lila?" He asks.

"Yeah" I nod. I lay back down turning to face him he does the same.

"How's she?" He asks.

"Better. Well way better. But I can tell she's still trying to cope" I replied.

"She's too good for him anyways, but I think we should get her with Luke" he tells me and I laugh.

"Oh my god. She's like complete opposite of Luke though" I said.

"Yeah. But he needs someone for once. And I don't know. I think they'd make a good couple she could balance him out" he shrugs. I think for a minute.

"Well I mean i guess that would work out a little. But I don't know if she's ready for a relationship yet" I say. "It's only been like what 3 months. Yeah I don't know."

"Makes sense" he nods. "But anyways. It's only Friday...we have a full weekend to ourselves. And a room to ourselves. No one here to interrupt-" I cut him off.

"Possibly Jake though" I correct.

"The doors locked this time and he's going to that party thing" he says.

"True" I nod. He pulls me closer to him our faces only inches apart.

"So now we can do anything, and everything we want" he smirks. His hot breath fans my face.