Dress?

Once we walk into the house I fall dramatically onto the couch so ready to sleep.

"No Maddie. Up stairs if you want to nap, we have friends over so you aren't sitting here" Nathan says.

"Bitch you've got a whole game room downstairs" I state.

"Yeah for video games" he said.

"Really. So you can't just sit around? Wow why's that because there's a fricken game consult in there?" I asked with squinted eyes. I get up. I look at Lila. And lip "fucking kill him" and she laughs.

"You gonna go take a nap?" She asks.

"I don't know anymore. To be honest. I want food" I replied.

"Go get it" she tells me. I turn to go walk into the kitchen and flip Nathan off the whole way.

I walk into the kitchen and go to the pantry. I grab a bag of chips. I could definitely go for a burger. But it's all I've got. I grab myself a fat ass water and go out. Everyone was sitting so I go to take a seat on the floor but Mason grabs my hand pulling me onto his lap. This reminds me of last summer. We were all sitting here the same way.

"I'm so tired. But I don't want to sleep" I tell Mason.

"Why don't you want to sleep? You're obsessed with it" he chuckles.

"Because it's summer. I never want to sleep during summer for some reason. Except I love sleeping in" I shrugged.

"Just like take a nap here" he suggest.

"I could go up to my room and easily take one. I just don't want to" I shrug.

"You're complicating. But whatever" he says. His arms were around my waist. I shove a chip into my mouth. People just keep taking. I actually started feeling myself drift and fall back into Mason. I was leaning on his shoulder almost asleep. Yeah I'm definitely gonna fall asleep now...

~

"MADDIE!!" I hear Lila's voice yell and I jump up. I was in my bed. Since when. "Get up!! We have to get ready for tonight" she tells me.

"What's tonight?" I asked.

"We're all going out to a party" she tells me.

"Can I stay and sleep?" I asked.

"No now come on. Your hairs messy. You also need to take a shower because of the beach get up come on" she claps. I groan and get up. I head to the washroom taking s hot shower. After that I dry my hair cause we didn't have "that much time" aka 2 hours.

"Can you please wear this. You'd look so hot and cute in it" she hands me a t-shirt dress that's yellow and white striped.

"Can I wear shorts with it?" I asked.

"No that's dumb" she waves me off.

"But Lila" I groan.

"Please at least try it" she tells me. I do. It wasn't too bad. I don't usually wear dresses. But I guess it was comfortable and summery.

"Great!" She grins. We do our makeup. I just did mine lightly. Then I put my hair onto a messy but nice high ponytail like always. And then after all that I skipped on my converse. Got my bag so did Lila and we were ready to go.

"Who's driving?" I asked as we walked downstairs. I pull the dress down not knowing if it's riding up.

"Mason, he's the only one that doesn't drink" she replied. All the guys were sitting there on their phones.

"Where's Lily?" I asked Lila.

"She should be here soon , she left like a little after you fell asleep" she tells me I nod. Speaking of. She walks in ready to go also.