Park...

After Christmas and New Years:

Maddie's POV

Mason and I still haven't talked. Still are fighting. It's been like what 3 weeks and it's been the worst. Christmas wasn't enjoyable. New Years fucking sucked. I don't know. I need to talk to him. I really do. I can't stand his anymore. He can't possibly want this much space.

Masons POV

Space. Space is what she fucking thinks I want. no way. 3 weeks without her. Without her voice, her body, her laugh, her smile. Just 3 weeks without her and I'm pretty much dead inside. I can't stand this.

"Mason, wanna come play downstairs with me and Luke?" Nathan asked. I blink breaking from my train of thought.

"No actually, I...I think I'm gonna go for a walk" I said. He gives me a look. Just 1 more week till we get back to New York also.

"Oh...Kay" he nods. "Text me if you need anything" he says and I nod he walks downstairs with Luke. I get up running up to Nathan's room and grabbing my sweatshirt. I slip on my shoes. Although it's not too cold it's perfect wether for a sweatshirt. Things I rarely wear. I head out making sure I have my phone and leave. I really need to clear my mind. I haven't slept. And the whole time. Maddie has been on my mind. Maddie, Maddie, Maddie. Everything and the only thing I think about is her. I run my hands through my hair and down my face.

I've never been more tired than right now. I can barely keep my eyes open. Yet every time I try to sleep. She comes into mind. Then I can't sleep. I walk down the sidewalk. And I make my way toward that broken down park where we had our first date. And where everything also went wrong.

When I get there I sit down on the bottom of the slide. I groan out loud.

"Why does life fucking suck!? Huh!?" I muttered to myself. Then it just starts pouring rain. "Oh of fucking course!" I said to no one. I stand up immediately getting soaked with the rain. I sigh. I don't even care. I run a hand through my hair. I should go.

"Mason" I hear her voice. Maddie's. It's shaky. I turn around immediately. She's standing there soaked. Her white t-shirt is now see through showing her black bra.

"M-Maddie, it's Early January and raining out here what are you doing?" I asked. Even though she looked hot soaked right now.

"I could ask you the same" she mutters.

"You should go" I said.

"Can I just talk for 5 minutes?" She asked. "You don't even have to say anything or do anything. Just let me talk...please" the way she said please made me just want to go up to her and kiss her. I don't say anything and she takes that as her cue to talk. "Listen I'm really sorry, like I can't explain how sorry I am. And I know me saying I was drunk and I didn't know is literally no excuse what do ever. But believe me when I tell you. I was not thinking straight. And I get that you are mad and probably don't even want to be seeing me right now. But mason. I can't stand being without you, and I know I was horrible and you don't need to forgive me you might still need space. But I really needed to tell you this. Why I took this long was because I thought you wouldn't want to even speak to me. I know I'd be super pissed and I'd probably not talk to you for a whole year. But I need you to know how horrible and sorry I am for what I did. I was being a dumbass and I have no excuse and it would make a lot of sense if you didn't forgive me right now, I just really hope you know how bad I feel and that. Mason I will always and I mean always love you. So just remember that. Don't think I hate you because I could never. And I would never purposely cheat on you. I wasn't thinking straight. I could never do that to someone I love. To you" she breathes. "But anyways. I know you might not ant to forgive me right now and that's totally fine. But just hear me out. I love you."