Wedding day

Months later - wedding day:

"I'm freaking out Lila!!" I groan fanning my face to stop myself from sweating a lot and ruining my makeup.

"Maddie. Calm down, you look amazing, you are amazing. This wedding will be amazing. Just take a breath. If Mason. The guy you've known your whole life and have dated for like 3 years almost" she tells me. "So chill" she tells me.

"Ok, you're right. I'm just scared. You know it's just a lot since it's my wedding day" I sighed.

"You're Good Mads" She says. "Now get into your dress. We need to see this shit!" She claps happily i laugh. I grab my simple bit pretty wedding dress. This is a small wedding but still. She helps me with the dress and I look at myself and Lila's jaw is dropped. "You looks so fucking good" she squeals I laugh.

"Thanks" I smile. "I guess I don't look too bad" I laugh.

"Don't look too bad, YOU LOOK FUCKING GORGEOUS. I cannot believe my bestie is getting married" she squeals our hugging me I laugh again.

"Same" I mutter. "It seems to unreal" I laugh another time.

"It's s amazing" she says with a wide grin. "I love you" she says.

"You're the best I love you too" I said.

"You're gonna make me cry. I feel like you're too grown and mature for me now" She fans her eyes.

"No please! I'll cry it'll be an emotional mess" I said looking at her.

"It's literally like my kid is growing up" she tells me I laugh but feel emotional.

"Shut up" I said when I see her eyes watering. I pull her into a hug. "Please don't!"

"I'm sorry I don't want you to cry and ruin your makeup" she laughs I can hear the emotion in her voice it makes me sad.

"I don't care" I shake my head.

"I'm so happy for you guys" she wipes her eyes while I blink continuously so I don't cry.

"Thanks" I smile. "I love you" I tell her.

"Love you too!" She grins. "Now let's get your ass ready to walk down that isle to your hot man!" She exclaims I laugh.

~

Honestly I'm skipping all that wedding shit. Because it's all sappy and so. Yeah we're married! It was amazing. Mason looks like a snack in a suit and Lila was balling so I tried not to look at her the whole time so I didn't cry.

"BITCH!!" Lila tackles me with a hug I laugh. "My bitch is married!"

"I am" I laugh. I was snow out of my dress and in shorts and a cute top we were having a little thing in my moms backyard.

"UGH!! You guys are too cute" she groans. "When will like propose! Jk" she laughs.

"When will he actually though" Mason shows up randomly with Jo in his arms. It was spring and beautiful.

"I said jk" she rolls her eyes.

"Well you bombarded us with it like a year and a half ago" he says. Jo was leaning on Mason with her eyes closed. It was so cute.

"Well it was different" she mutters I laugh. "Anyways. Mason you better tread her like a fucking queen" she tells him.

"Lila, we've been dating for years now" I tell her.

"Whatever" she shrugs. "Still you know I'll cut your balls" she warns. "And Actually Maddie. You're my best friend and all but still don't hurt him either" she tells me.

"I promise" I laugh.

"Anyways. You guys are adorable" she smirks again.

"You said it a billion times" Mason rolls his eyes but he's smiling.

"Keep talking Mason" she glares at him.

"Oh my god, the newly weds, and parents" Luke comes up putting his arm around Lila.

"Lucas!" I smile.

"Maddison" He remarks.

"Oh my god I haven't had someone call me that in a while" I said. "Except mason when he's annoyed of me" I laugh he rolls his eyes but Luke laughs.

"I'm going to put Jo inside" he tells me I nod and he goes.

"How does a dad look that hot? Like honestly he's got no dad bod, and ya!" Lila says and Luke looks at her.

"I'm hurt" he says.

"You're hot too obviously. Just saying he's a dad" she says I laugh.

"I'm starting to think you just feel bad for me" Luke says. "Because we are like totally opposite people me and Mason."

"Oh my god. Don't be dramatic" she nudges him with a laugh. They were cute. Obviously. I see Mason talking to Nathan they were laughing about something. Honestly. If you ever told me that I would be marrying him like 4 years ago or less I would've laughed and said in his dreams. But look at us now. Married and with a kid.

~

  "Mason be quiet" I shush him when he knocks something over. He grabs it before it drops to the floor.

"We're good" He chuckles. Lila wanted to take care of Jo tonight so we could have time together. And since we need to go back to New York in like a week she said we can have this time together.

So we took the opportunity and we got a little tipsy. Well a little drunk. Yeah Mason drinks a little bit now. He knew he wouldn't become an alcoholic and that it wasn't bad.

"Wait no ones in the house" he says laughing. Right... mom was working, and Nathan was somewhere. I giggle.

"Right" I giggle more. He grabs me by the waist pulling me close to him.

"You're finally my wife" he smiles down at me. I look up at him and smile widely.

"I am" I nod. "I'm officially Maddie Carter" I giggle putting my arms around his shoulders. "And I'm so happy about its." I was slurring but whatever.

"I'm happy about it to" he smirks. "Now lets get down to business."

"To defeat the HANS!" I laugh singing the Mulan song. He laughs.

"Oh my god" he says.

"I'm pretty funny" I nod. He pulls me close again and leans down kissing me.

"You are extremely hot also" he mumbles against my lips. He starts trailing down my neck. His hand trails down to my hip and he pushes me back up against the wall. I sigh out. "I love you so much Maddie" he mumbles.

"I know. I love you too much also" I reply I lift his face and kiss his lips again. He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him. He brings me over to the bed his hand at the hem of my shirt.

I felt like a teenager again. At my moms house with my boyfriend Well now husband in my room late. After a night out. I love this. I love Mason, I love Jo, I love Lila all my friends and all my family and I was so thankful. Thankful for it all to be like this.

************************

A/N

The End my darlings! I've already started on my new one. So check it out when it comes out. Hope you enjoyed this chapter guys. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽