What...the...fuck...

"So, you know Marcus?" Lydia asked.

"I don't know, maybe is he in any of our classes?" I asked.

"No but I swear you've seen him at a party" she tells me. I apply the mascara on my lashes looking at the mirror.

"Well whatever, what about him anyway?" I asked looking at her for a second then proceeding to my next eye.

"Well for starters he's hot as fuck! Do you think he'll be there cause I wanna see him ya know" she smirks to me and I laughed.

"Sick" I muttered.

"Plus I want you to see his beauty" she adds and I laughed again.

"She already has me to look at" mason chimes in.

"Yeah whatever" she scoffs back.

"Too bad you don't want to admit that I am actually one of the hottest guys you've seen" Mason remarks.

"No I will admit you are hot, but you're actually an annoying taint" she said and I burst out laughing thankfully I wasn't doing any makeup while I laughed because I would've ruined it totally.

"Ha-ha" mason mutters.

"That's hilarious" I blurt out. "That actually made my day."

"I know I'm amazing" Lydia grins. "Now cmon we need to find what we're wearing" she tells me.

"I'm probably gonna wear my high waisted jeans and a cute top" I shrugged.

"Like always" she groans.

"Shut up. I'm not wearing a mini dress, when I could easily get frost bite all over my body because it's so cold out there" I said.

"Just saying you should wear different things" she sing songs.

"I don't wear the same jeans and shirts all the time" I state.

"Whatever" she shrugged. I go into my things grabbing my jeans. I pull out a maroon coloured top it had flair sleeves and it was cute.

~

After all the changing and fixing our hair. We were ready and mason was driving since he doesn't drink.

When we got there, there were like a million people there already. And I don't think I was that interesting in this. But 1 hour and we can go.

We walk in and immediately Lydia dragged me to the kitchen for drinks.

"You're drinking right?" She asked.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"Come on" she urges.

"Fine 1" I nodded she shoves the drink in my hand.

"Let's go have fun" she grabs my hand dragging me out to where everyone's dancing. I sip the drink.

"Oh my god there's Marcus" she whisper yells to me over the music pointing to a guy. He was cute but he wasn't anything special.

"He's cute" I nodded downing the rest of my drink.

"I know, and I want him" she tells me. I laughed.

~

Almost 2 hours later I was tipsy at least. I had more drinks than I expected and I was actually having fun. Just like those other parties and knock on wood nothing horrible has happened.

I dance along with Lydia. Mason was on the couch talking to some friends and all.

"You've got some good moves" a guy said I rolled my eyes edging closer to Lydia.