Belly

3 months later:

  I stare at my stomach and the small but noticeable bump that's formed. So now I've been pregnant for 3 months, it hasn't been bad. My morning sickness has worn off a bit. Yeah I might have some moments but not as many. I'm at the point where I look like I ate 2 large pizzas, or like 20 rolls of sushi.

"I literally look like I ate too much food and I'm bloated" I mutter I run a hand over my stomach.

"You look beautiful shut up" Mason says back. I drop my shirt and turn to him.

"Mm-kay" I sigh. "Don't lie to me."

I fall onto the bed with a long sigh.

"I would never Maddie. And I'm hurt that you even said this to me" he says. I turn to look at him and he was now laying next to me.

"Well. Now that I'm pregnant...you're even more scared to hurt my feelings" I tell him.

"Never. Why won't you just believe me!!" He groans. "Also I think the stomach makes you cuter honestly. Maybe even nicer" he says and I hit him he laughs. "Kidding."

"No you aren't" I roll my eyes.

"I am...not you're right" he laughs again. "But I love you still."

"Yeah, yeah shut up" I mutter he grabs my hand and pulls me on top of him. Then he intertwines both out hands.

"Make me" He grins.

"You still say this" I laugh.

"Because it's now a thing" he grins. "And I know you like it."

"Oh do I really?" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah you do Maddie. You love it that's why you always tell me to shut up" he smiles.

"Whatever floats your boat Mason" I said.

"Can you kiss me already?" He asks.

"I mean I can, but I don't know if I want to" I joke.

"Yeah right" he rolls his eyes but a grin still planted on his lips. He pulls my arm down so that I'm closer to him. "Just kiss me" he mumbles staring at my lips.

"I mean if I have to" I sighed and then fully lean in and kiss him. He pulls our hands apart and puts on hand on my back the other at the side of my neck.

"OH MY GOD! No! Off each other we're having a day with all the friends" I heard Lila's voice and we pull away. I turn to look at her at the door hands on hips. "You guys need to control your hormones, look what happened last time" she pints to my stomach I laugh. "And come on I invited everyone."

"K calm down" I said standing up. "What are we gonna do?"

"I don't know. Probably get lunch I was thinking. And then we could just do some random shit. We only have like what 2 weeks left with each other" she says. "Until I get to see you pushing out my niece" she grins.

"Could be a boy" I point out.

"Whatever" she shrugs. We go downstairs.

"I'm getting a bigger stomach" I lift my shirt up to show her she smiles widely.

"Awwweeee" she puts her hand on it. "When is she due? Or he?"

"January so it all depends on the date cause who knows if she'll come early or late I could possibly be here for winter break" I shrugged.

"Either way I'm gonna be there right away" she grins I drop my shirt.

"I'm excited" I smiled.

"Me too bitch. You're gonna be that hot mom, I'm gonna be the hot aunt" she squeals i laugh. The door opens and Luke walks in.