Sleep

We walk into the dorms and Mason's lips immediately attach to mine he slowly pushes the door shut gripping my waist afterwards. He pushed me back against the walls trailing kisses down my neck. One of his hands slide down to my thigh lifting it around him while his lips meet mine again.

"Jump" he mumbles against my lips and I do he wraps the other leg around him gripping my thighs for support. My cover over falls of my shoulders and onto the floor. I run my hands through his hair when he brings us to the bed me on top of him while he lays down. We continue making out when I kiss his jaw. He lifts my head to bring his lips to mine again.

~

I wake up my alarm going off and I groan reaching for it and turning it off. Mason's grips tightens around me.

"Do you have to go right now?" He groaned.

"Yeah" I said.

"Why?? You never even miss class and it's not like you can't go online and see" he tells me his voice raspy. "Plus don't you only have 1 class today?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"And is it your photography one?" He asked.

"No" I said back.

"Then stay with me" he said I turn to face him rubbing my eyes.

"I have work at 3 anyways" I said.

"That's in like...so long" he groaned. "Don't leave me now."

"Don't you have class?" I asked.

"I don't need to go in today cause it's just a lecture" he tells me his eyes closed still. "Maddie...it's one class that the teacher doesn't even mark if you're there" he says. I guess he's right.

"Fine" I said. He grins sleepily with his eyes closed.

"Thank god" he pulls me closer I turn so my backs facing him and I close my eyes definitely ready to sleep more.

~

I wake up again my arms and leg draped over Mason while he sleeps on his stomach with his hands under the pillow. I blink to adjust and then grab my phone.

12:34. I sit up on the edge of the bed only in my bra and underwear. I grab Mason's shirt from the ground. I slip it on and look around the room thats a little messy with some clothes sprawled on the floor. I get up grabbing the clothes and putting them in a pile. We need to do laundry we haven't in like more than a week. I shove some not dirty clothes back into the suitcases and zip them up so it doesn't look like a disaster around here. I look around the room and I know it was random of me to just start cleaning but OCD gets to me sometimes.

"Are you cleaning?" Mason mumbles his eyes squinted from the light in the room. He rubs his eyes like a little kid and he looks so cute.

"Yeah it was bothering me" I shrugged.

"I can see, but you really do look hot just cleaning in my shirt and underwear Mads" he said smirking. I roll my eyes.

"Yeah whatever" I wave him off. He chuckles.

"Come back to me" he opens his arms.

"I was just there for several hours" I say.

"Whatever" he shrugged. "You have work in 3 and a half hours" he said. "And I won't be able to visit because Jake and Alex wanted to hang out" he tells me.

"You'll be fine" I said. I push my suitcase under a bed and Mason's under the other so we have room. "We should really organize our clothing into the drawers" I said.