Next day

Masons POV

  Fuck last night was a rollercoaster of emotions wasn't it? That was all way too much to handle. And I really shouldn't have drank. That was bad. And the thing with Maddie. The thing I somewhat remember some what forget because I had more drinks just to forget because I'm a dumbass. The only night this whole week I actually was knocked out because I drank.

Maddie's POV

  I fell asleep balling. In that bed in Lily's house. I woke up with a headache from all the crying. My whole face swollen. And the thought of last night never leaving my mind. It got me crying over and over again. I don't know what to do anymore. It hurts. And after what he said to me. It's like I felt everything he's felt. And it made me feel like the worst most horrible shorty person ever.

I sip on the coffee I got this morning when I left Lily's house and went to the cafe. I walked. Because I needed it with all of this. Last night was a rollercoaster of emotions that I will never forget. I really hope mason was okay last night. I feel horrible. I feel like the worlds worst person.

"You deserve the world Maddie" it still replayed in my mind. The way his voice broke made everything fall apart. And I had no one to tell. Everyone was asleep. I woke up way too early that it made me sick so I just got a coffee and made my way home because I'd rather be in my bed crying that Lily's spare room.

When I got home I went straight upstairs and went into the shower.

Masons POV

I walk into the house ready to just lie down again. I fell asleep at Lily's house. I went up to Nathan's room going to the bed with a groan. Last night was too much to intake. And I want to forget it all. Maddie crying, is fighting again. Over the same thing again. She didn't even try to apologize again. She told me she thought she didn't deserve it. But still she didn't do anything to even try to apologize. Maybe because I was wasted. I close my eyes. But I couldn't fall back asleep. I was thinking. All over again. About her. About it all.

Maddie's POV

I stare at the ceiling thinking about everything. Throughout this whole week and a half. He probably doesn't even remember last night. He was wasted. Because of me.

"Was last night crazy or was that just me?" Lila walks into my room. "Where did you disappear to anyways?"

"It was so crazy" I muttered. She sits at the bottom of the bed. "And I need to tell you...a long long story about last night Lila."

"That doesn't sound good" she gives me a look.

"It's not, I might turn into an emotional wreck" I admit.

"Oh god, what is it?" She asked.

"Well last night, mason got drunk you know that." I start she nods. "He bumped into me..." I continue the story for her. Which caused her to be shocked and confused.

"I cannot believe that" she finally said after I told her every detail tearing up also.

"I know. And I couldn't stop thinking about what he said. It made me cry all night Lila. I've been horrible and he tells me that! Why!?" I said feeling emotional again.

"Because he loves you Maddie" she tells me placing a hand on my leg.

"God I just hate that this is all happening" a tear falls down a small I wipe at it immediately

"I know, but you could try talking to him. Maybe that would work?" She suggest. I shake my head.

"He probably hates me even more" I say.

"He's never hated you Maddie" she remarks.

"I would" I remark back.

"He's still obsessed with you. You can't just hate someone who you're obsessed with so easily" she states. It makes more tears fall.

"Oh god please stop" I muttered wiping my tears. She rubs my arm.

"Stop crying Maddie, you've done too much of it. Come on I'll get you a coffee we can go to the mall and stuff" she tells me.

"I already got one. And I don't want to move. I wanna think about how much of a horrible nasty person I am" I mumble.

"No way am I letting my best friend do that to herself. Come on! Up we're gonna go for a little walk in the California winter day" she says.

"I really don't want to Lila. I just want to lay here" I tell her.

"Wanna watch New Girl then?" She asked. "And eat ice cream too?"

"I wanna watch New Girl. But ice cream can be later" I say she nods laying next to me pulling out my computer and going onto Netflix.

"Thanks for being so great Lila" I said.

"Anything for my bestie" she nudges me with a grin. I give her a weak smile back.

Masons POV

"When did you get back here?" Nathan walks into his room. I was still glued to the bed looking like a blob on the bed.

"This morning" I muttered.

"You got drunk last night, for the first time in ever" he said. "What was that about?"

"Maddie" I admit.

"Dude, don't let those things make you do things you hate" he lays down he's got sunglasses on because he's hungover and probably looks like shit. Like me. But I don't give one fuck. I have the whole week.

"I thought it would help. And it actually made it worse" I replied.

"Why?" He asked.

"To start off. I fucking kissed Maddie. Asked why she hasn't talked to me. Was about to sleep with her when she was like 'no we shouldn't do this' like it was her first time and and then we fought and then I got even more drunk and don't remember much more" I tell him. He looks over to me.

"First of all mad that you told me you were about to sleep with my sister and YOU FUCKING KISSED THE GIRL YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE TAKING A BREAK OR MAD AT!" He asked in a loud voice I push him.

"Shut up, and yeah. I was drunk I didn't know. And it ended badly. It's not like we're back to talking and being together" I mutter.

"Well sorry dude, you were both dumb in the situation" he said.

"Yeah thanks" I roll my eyes.

"I don't know what you want me to say. Do what makes you happy because I hate sewing you like this. But if you aren't ready to forgive her then don't" he says.

"I'm not, but that's not doing what makes me happy" I mumble.

"Well then too bad" he shrugged. "I also hunk I'm still a little drunk" he admits. "So I'm gonna take a nap" He throws his glasses across the room closing his eyes. I look back up at the ceiling. Fuck life.

********************

A/N

Kind of a filler chapter. Not too important but hope you guys liked. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽