Mall

"RISE AND SHINE LOVE BIRDS!!" The familiar voice of Lila yells out I groan my head buried into Mason. I remember when he used to wake me up every morning now we're both always sleeping. And now I have to wake up on my own with an alarm cause I have earlier classes than him. I've taught him to love sleep more. Good for me. "Come on, we've got things to do, places to be people to see we're in New York City people you guys don't just lay around do you!?" Lila asked.

"Yes we do Lila now leave" I groan out.

"Hey I'm here for only a limited amount of time appreciate it" she tells me.

"Yeah at a later time please" I mutter.

"It's almost 12:00 you idiots get up" he starts whining. I feel Mason's grip tighten on me knowing he doesn't want to go anywhere or move at all.

"Lila we had a late night could you not" Mason groans.

"Uh...ew and I don't care" she says throwing a pillow I think at us. "Mark help me" she tells him.

"We'll get up just give us 5 to adjust" I muttered.

"You better be ready and downstairs by 30 minutes" she tells us I mentally groan but nod and they leave the room.

"Do we have to?" Mason asks me his voice raspy and sexy.

"Yes, we barley get to spend time with them" I muttered.

"It's so warm, and comfortable and nice outside is bright and annoying" he groans.

"I know Mas" I said.

"She better not do this the whole weekend" he says. I agree. If she does I will hurt her she knows how much sleep I like to get.

"Lets go before she kills us I need to do some quick makeup" I said hopping up and grabbing my toiletries bag while Mason groans again. I go to the washroom quickly doing what I need to do. After that I changed into some baggy ripped denim jeans with a black top then my long coat over top. It's getting chillier. Not extremely but enough to where a jacket. I keep my hair down and. When I was down Mason was too. His hair messy skinny black jeans with a black tee and his converse. I grab my bag slipping my converse on. Then we head downstairs.

"Finally took you guys long enough" Lila rolls her eyes. "You look good though" she compliments.

"Thanks, I just pulled out the first thing" I laughed. "Still angry that you woke me up and I need a coffee" I said.

"Then we'll go to a cafe. Where do you go Starbucks?" She asked.

"No! What the hell I am not your typical here girl Lila you know this. We go to a local one near here" I said.

"K then lets go see the big city guys" she chirps grabbing my arm and dragging me with her leaving the guys. "This is gonna be so much fun!!" She squeals.

"Agreed" I smile. No matter how chirpy and annoying she can be, she's amazing and I love her.

After about a five minute walk we get to the cafe and go in.

"What's good?" She asked looking at the board.

"I get the same thing I get at the local back home" I said.

"Oh, you're so boring" she groans and I laugh.

"Yeah I know" I nod. I feel Mason's arm go around me pulling me close to him.

"You want your regular?" He asked.

"Yes but I'm getting my own" I said.

"Just go find us a seat I'll get it" he tells me.