Days

"So, since the party is tomorrow, we need to look our best fair this is our last appearance and then winter break where we'll probably gain at least 5 pounds" Lydia tells me as she walks me to work I nod.

"True, but I don't really care" I admit.

"Well I don't see that you don't care" she replied and I laughed.

"Confusing but understandable" I nodded.

"We just need to look good k" she tells me sternly.

"Yes ma'am" I nodded with a laugh. She pushes me but laughs. I can't waist to see Lila when we go back home. We walk into the cafe.

"Can you make me a coffee?" She asked with a grin.

"Austin make her a coffee while I go out my stuff in the back" I tell him he looks over to usand nods. I go in the back putting my things away then going back out with my apron on. Austin and Luka are talking as he makes her the coffee.

"So you're going right tomorrow?" She asked him.

"Maybe, probably" he shrugs.

"Definitely, we all need to have fun before we go our own ways" she tells us. He gives her the coffee.

"I actually live here now so I'm not going anywhere besides my apartment" he said we look at him confused.

"You aren't visiting family?" I asked.

"No" he shook his head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because I don't speak to them anymore really" he shrugged.

"Oh my god come with Mason and me" I nudge him he laughs.

"I'm good" he said.

"How sad is that. To be alone on Christmas. I mean it you really should come with us" I said to him.

"First of all. I don't know your family at l that's actually weird. Secondly no" he tells me and I groan.

"That's the point. You'll meet my family and all and then you'll know them. It would not be weird" I replied.

"Definitely would be. Plus I highly doubt mason would like that" he says.

"He liked you now" I shrugged.

"It's still weird" he sing songs.

"Oh my god it is not. I don't like that you're gonna be alone on Christmas and New Years now that's weird" I tell him.

"But I live in New York and it's nice and I know more people than just you and some that love here Maddie" he tells me.

"Think about it k" I pat him he laughs and rolls his eyes.

"And you don't even invite me" Lydia scoffs jokingly.

"You have family that you like. I think" I tell her.

"Not really, I only like my sister really" she tells me back.

"Well then get a ticket and come to California with me" I said.

"There's no snow isn't that weird" she mutters.

"No, this snow is actually so annoying to me" I laughed. I see someone go to the front. "Now leave so we can work" I push her and go to get the persons order.

~

  Mason kisses my neck while I try to concentrate on the laptop in front of me.

"Mas, I need to hand this in tonight since it's literally the last day of classes" I muttered.