Night in

We walk into the mini-mart type place and go straight to the candy and chips aisle. We grab a whole bunch of snacks and we get giant slushy's. we dump the stuff onto the counter the guy about our age has raised eyebrows. He's not ugly kinda cute.

"Don't question" she said he nods with a small laugh. He starts scanning things.

"I'm just kinda surprised you guys aren't going to that party" he tells us.

"And why are you working on the day of the party?" I asked back.

"Cause I need money" he replied. "But you guys seem fine there" he said.

"We just don't wanna wanna" Lydia shrugs.

"Fair enough" he did putting the stuff in the bag then scanning the slushy's. He tells us the total and we both pull out money and laugh at each other.

"It's on me, you got fired from the library anyways" she said I laugh and roll my eyes.

"How do you get fired from a library? From being too loud?" He asked.

"Something like that" I shrugged. He handed took her cash.

"More like her boyfriend and her were doing some things, if ya know what I mean" Lydia winks and I push her she laughs the guy just laughs along.

"Did he work with you?" He asked.

"Oh no, that's the biggest problem" Lydia said and I roll my eyes.

"She's mentally ill" I said.

"You shouldn't make fun of people like that" she tells me.

"I wasn't, I was just stating that you are" I said. He hands her, her change back.

"You guys have a wonderful night" he tells us handing us the bag.

"You too!" We say in unison and grab our drinks and bags and leave.

"He was interesting" she said.

"Sure" I shrugged we got into her car. Thank god this wasn't far from the dorms. "So, are you interested in anyone?" I asked as we drove she shakes her head.

"No, it's all fun and games with me lately" she shrugged.

"What do you think of Jake?" I asked she laughs.

"Masons Jake, he's annoying" she said.

"You guys are kinda similar though" I laughed.

"Like he's hot and stuff, but I feel like he's childish" she said I laughed.

"You're childish also" I stated.

"We'll whatever, why you don't want to set us up right?" She glances at me then the road going into the parking lot area.

"No, just saying" I shrugged.

We got out of the car and made our way to the dorm once we did we piled the food on the bed set our drinks aside and just stood there thinking.

"We should definitely make like a Fort kind of thingy so we're comfy" she said I nodded in agreement. So that's what we did we set up blankets and pillows all around the small bed and put the junk to the side. We got out my computer and sat down.

"This is nice" she says.

"Yeah" I nodded. It reminded me of the time me, Lila, and lily had our little girls night before we all left. And it made me miss them even more. "What should we watch?" I asked.

"First let's pick a genre" she tells me I nodded.

"I'm not feeling the romance/sad and stuff" I admit.