Sick

We pack all our things into our bags. We're leaving now. It's been like 4 hours since we got here and we were all either burnt, worn out from the swimming or just tired and wanna go home. To be honest. I think I have heat stroke and I'm about to pass out.

"Ugh. We have to hike that whole thing AGAIN" I groan.

"You'll love" Lila says.

"No...I really don't think I will. I'm burnt. I have heat stroke, and I want to pass the fuck out" I said. I had my shorts and my bikini top on. I was sweaty and we started our path back to the cars. "Mad can you give me a piggy back ride?"

"Sorry babe but no" he shakes his head I roam.

"You all suck complete ass" I said.

"We're all tired Maddie, deal with it" Lila said I roll my eyes at her.

"Desk with me shoving a stick up your ass" I said back.

"Someone's triggered" Luke says I roll my eyes.

"I just hate being hot" I groaned.

"Too late for that" Mason says with a smirk I laugh but push him he laughs. "Hey it was a compliment."

"You're still annoying" I laughed. "Does anyone have ice?" I asked.

"Yeah I'll just pull it out of my ass" Lila said sarcastically.

"Thanks. That'd be wonderful" I give her a dry look.

When we got to the car a while later it was burning hot the seats were sticky and we put the AC full blast and left. I actually fell asleep during the car ride home. I really did have heat stroke.

~

"Maddie" I'm being shaken awake. My eyes flutter open it was Mason. "We're home" he tells me.

"Oh ok..." I said.

"You feeling okay?" He asked as we got out of the car and back into the heat.

"Yeah. Just pretty sure I have heat stroke" I said he nods.

"Then you should continue to sleep. Cause sleeping in the summer is literally the best with all the cool air" he said.

"I agree" I nod.

"But other than that. You are really burnt" we get into the house and the cool air hits us.

"Yeah. I know" I sighed. I drop my bag onto the couch. "You staying with Nathan? Wherever he is?" I asked.

"No he's with Lila still" he follows me up the stairs.

"Ok" I said. When I got into my beautifully cold room at the temperature I could even cover myself in. I went straight to the bed and felt myself melt into the bed. Mason joins me with a sigh. "This is so refreshing" I muttered.

"I agree" he nods. I close my eyes feeling myself get tired all over again.

~

I wake up extremely hot and sweaty. I kick the covers off of me and grab my phone. It was now 8:34. I slept for so long. I was burning up pretty bad. I got out of bed needing water immediately. Mason wasn't in bed he's probably with Nathan. I make my way downstairs which was silent. I go into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle. I felt like total shit.

"BRO! We did not" Mason and Nathan walk into the house while I'm chugging my water.

"We did though" Nathan laughs. They see me giving me a weird look when I finish the bottle within like 15 seconds.

"You're awake. And look like shit" Mason says.

"Thanks" I muttered sarcastically.

"Are you actually okay?" He asks.