Kinda boring

I have 2 hours left of the job and I've been stacking books lazily in the shelves. Yeah this gets boring time to time and not many people come in so it's like kinda boring.

"Maddison is looking like a snack while putting away books whoo!" Familiar voice of Alex rings through my ears I turn to see Mason, jake and Alex. Mason hits his with a book. "Ow! It was a compliment"

"What are you guys doing here?" I give them a weird look jake takes a book off the shelf and goes through it.

"Ask Mason" they shrugged. Mason rolls his eyes at his friends.

"We'll be waiting on the couches" Alex said pulling jake along with him.

"What's up" I continue putting books up.

"Well for starters you're looking super hot" he smirks I roll my eyes but a smile makes it way onto my lips. "Placing books where they need to go OOH! Maddie that just flips the switch and turns me right on" he said and I laughed pushing him.

"Shut up" I said.

"Not joking, its killing me" he tells me. He takes the the book out of my hand and puts it on the trolley next to us he grabs my hand pulling me close so we're only inches apart.

"Didn't you come to tell me something or whatever?" I asked.

"Yeah and to just see you" he said biting his lip. So attractive.

"What did you wanna tell me?" I asked.

"Well I was gonna tell you I might not be at the dorm when you came back because Alex and jake wanted to go meet up with some other friends" he tells me.

"Oh, that's okay" I shrugged his arm snaked around my waist.

"Just to let you know I won't be there to fulfill your needs" he smirks and I roll my eyes swatting him.

"Shut up pervert" I said.

"You could always just call and we can have phone sex" he shrugged.

"Mason if you don't shut up right now you guys can leave" I said. He laughs.

"Calm down Maddie it's just a suggestion" he says. "That I deeply mean."

"Is that all you came here to ask me? You could've just texted me" I laughed.

"I told you I wanted to see you also" he says running his hand up my arm causing goosebumps to erupt all over my skin. He leans closer. "Unless you're gonna totally pull away cause you're at work and chicken out on me Maddie" he said. I rolled my eyes again. His lips brush against mine. So I push forward and kiss him. He immediately responds he backs us up till we hit the wall at the end of the aisle of books. His hands slides down from my waist to my thigh wrapping it around him he goes to my other one but I have to stop it before it gets a little out of hand so I put the leg down and push him only an inch away.

"We can be too Jurassic with this Mason" I said.

"Why not its hot" he said I give him a look.

"No not really when you're in public where literally anyone can see you" I point out he shrugs. "You're sick, go back to your friends" I said.

"Fine, just cause you want me to leave so baldy. I'll see you later k, love you" he kisses my hand first then my lips softly yet firmly.

"Love you" I said back.

"Text me when you get back to the dorms so I know you're safe" he tells me and I nod with a small laugh.

"K I'll see you, have fun" I said he nods and leaves. I go back to the books running my hand through my hair and down my clothes.