Hangover

We walk into the dorm and I throw my bag in the bed with a sigh.

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"I'm not in the mood" I said honestly. The car ride was silent dead silent and full of angry tension.

"I'm sorry for getting mad at you for not logical reason" he says. "I was just...uh, I was just annoyed at how they were talking like that and everything that was happening" he says.

"Mason I said I didn't want to talk" I said taking my shoes off as I sit on the bed.

"Please" he begs. I grab pyjamas from my bag and makeup wipes.

"There's nothing to even talk about I get it your were mad because of them it's fine" I shrugged.

"No Maddie I shouldn't have gotten mad at you when you did nothing and I know you're still mad cause I know you better than you even know yourself" he says.

"Mason, I'm still drunk a bit and tired of all this can we just sleep?" I asked.

"No" he stated. "I'm not letting this go until you forgive me" he tells me.

"I said it was fine like 5 minutes ago" I point out.

"You're still mad" he says. I was annoyed yes because he's annoying.

"Ok you're right I am mad, I'm mad because you were a dick to me about them and you're acting like it's my fault so leave it alone Mason I'm allowed to be mad whenever I want" I said.

"Not with me no you aren't" he says.

"That makes no sense" u throw my hands in the air.

"It makes a lot of sense Maddie, it obviously is not fun and good and I hate it when you're mad at me, I was being a dick and I know that just come here" he opens his arms and it looks tempting but I'm angry.

"No, I'm not some weak ass girl that can just fall for that" I said.

"I know, and pleaser just forgive me Maddie...I am sorry it was dumb" he says dropping his hands to the side when I wouldn't go into his arms and to that he seemed offended. I grab my pyjama bottoms pulling off my jeans and putting those on. They were shorts. I go to grab my shirt.

"You sleep in my shirt usually" he says. I look up at him. "Maddie just listen right now then" he says. I sit up straighter and look at him.
"Ok, I know that what I did was stupid and obviously a dicky thing to do when you did nothing wrong and believe me I am sorry I was just...they were treating you like you weren't even my girlfriend first of all and then it was just like you're a piece of me, I didn't like it and you weren't saying anything so I just got mad at you too I am really sorry ok. Can't you just see my side of this...what would you have done?" He asked.

"I wouldn't have blamed you" I said and his features soften. "I would have been angry yes at them and pissed as hell but I would not get mad at you for doing nothing" I said.

"Really...you're telling me that if girls were talking to me like that you wouldn't care if I said nothing to them?" He asked and thinking about it I guess I would be a little annoyed.

"What would you even say to them?" I asked.

"I would be like shut the fuck up" he said at the same tone as me.

"I was and still am drunk Mason leave me alone I don't want to do this right now" I said.

"Just forgive me it's not hard at all I wasn't thinking properly" he says. "I said I was sorry a billion times and I will a billion more until you forgive me Maddie" he says. "I don't know what you want from me Maddie you would be even more mad at me than the people saying those stuff" he says. He was right yet again and I hated it obviously. "Now come here" he opens his arms again. And this time I do go into his arms hugging him back.