A lot of drama

The first person to come in was jack, he also had alcohol how. Then some other people and Alex did keep his promise it wasn't a party but trends were probably 6 people here and that's a lot for a small dorm room. That's when the door opens and and 2 more people walk in making it 8. And the 2 people I don't think are welcome Miley and that bitch from the beginning of the year who I forget her name. The one who handed us those papers or some shit. The one who reminds me of Georgie. But so does Miley.

"We're here!!" Miley chirps loudly giant music playing everyone looks in their direction. "And we brought some specialty for us" she grinned.

"Thank god Miley the shit Brandon brought sucks ass" Kyle said. How does Sam know all these people yet I know none. I lean against the wall grabbing my phone and texting Lydia seeing if she could come.

"You know it" she smirks. She looks around the room and she spots Mason and her smirks grows. Mason looks down at me not noticing this bitch.

"Whatcha doing?" He asked.

"Texting Lydia" I said.

"Is she gonna come?" He asked.

"She hasn't replied yet" I shrugged. She then replied. Sorry busy maybe next time. With a sad face. So I go to Austins messages and ask him. Mason grabs my free hand after I put my phone down waiting for a reply.

"Mason!!" Miley comes up to him. "I never got that kiss from that party" she smirks.

"Yeah, because I chose not to" he said obviously which she shrugs.

"Yeah, bad choice" she giggles twirling hair in her hand.

"I don't think so" he shook his head looking around the room full of talking people.

"Wanna drink?" She asked him.

"I don't drink" he said.

"Oh my, how hot is that" she smiled. I roll my eyes and my phone buzzes. It was Austin saying he could come. So I told him which dorm and he said he'd be here in a little. Finally some of my friends.

"Mads you wanna drink?" Mason asked me turning back to look at me and Miley's eyes follow his and she visibly scowls.

"No I'm good thanks, but I invited Austin by the way" I said and I see him stiffen a bit.

"Yeah ok" he nods. And I was shookith no joke.

"You're ok...with that?" I asked.

"Yeah why not, all of my acquaintances are here do it should matter" he said relaxing a bit.

"Acquaintances not friends?" I asked.

"Well my only actual friends are Alex and jake" he points out. "I just know these people."

"Cool" I nodded.

After a little Austin came while I was occupied by playing a game on my phone and Mason was talking to someone that just kept the conversation going forever.

"You look devastated" Austin tells me. He sits on the other side of me.

"Just kinda bored" I shrugged.

"You have friends over" he tells me leaning back.

"Not my friends, as you can see I don't have many here" I said.

"But people like you" he said back.

"How do you know? I'm quite the sarcastic bitch" I replied he laughed.

"You're friendly and social though" he said which I guess is true. I shrugged. "So Mason was like totally fine with all this?" He asked.

"You coming surpassingly yeah, he said that he's got his acquaintances here so whatever, I think you're wearing off on him" I nudged Austin he laughs.