Back home

Monday at airport:

Mason's POV

  I get a text from Nathan as I shove clothes into the suitcase. Maddie's stuff was gone. I guess she must've come last night when I was with Jake and got it. I rub at my teary eyes don't be a bitch mason. I pick up my phone.

Nathan: BITCHHHH WHY ARENT YOU HERE YET!?

A small grin comes onto my face.

Me: I got a 5 hour flight or some shit. Leaving in like 1-2 hours. YOU BETTER COME PICK ME UP ASS-FACE!

Nathan: obviously! How's Maddie she's not replying to my text

Me: Idk.

Nathan: did something happen with you guys!?

Besides her cheating on me. No. I take a deep breath.

Me: she's just not with me rn daily coffee..

Nathan: oh-Kay. Well SEE YA IN 6 HOUR DICK!

Me: HELL YA

I put my phone down zipping up my suitcase and picking it up. I sigh staring at the few things Maddie left. I felt my lip tremble. Fuck life. I grab my phone looking around to see if I forgot something. Nope. I grab all my stuff and leave the dorm locking it after I left. This flight is gonna be so awkward. She hasn't even been to the dorm. I'm the one who could've left. She hasn't even tried to contact me. So maybe she really isn't sorry. I feel a pang of hurt and break go through me. I just keep walking. It's quite a drive to the airport. I need to take a taxi.

It was really snowy out which is annoying but. At least California will be different.

~

Maddie's POV

  I sit nervously in the airport ready to leave. I still got like an hour but. They told me I couldn't change seats. But there are 3 seats and I'm sure other person would go in between. I didn't sleep again. I was crying, I was nervous. I was mad and emotion all over. Lydia was sound asleep. I was listening to sad music rethinking everything.

I put an earphone in my ear putting on some sad music like always. I'm literally regretting everything. Going to the party, getting drunk, having fun. I should've been at the dorm with mason watching some random funny movie, making out. Having our own fun. But no. I went and cheated on him. I know, and believe me when I say I know this was wrong. But also. I was dumb, drunk and just plain nasty. And I thought he was with that girl. And I know thats not an excuse at all. But you have to give me some sympathy for that. I really didn't know. And obviously. I deserve all the punishment. But really I didn't even know. Like I barely know what I did the rest of the night. Up until then. But I know I'm a nasty bitch.

I tap my foot just wanting to bored the plane and fucking get to California be with Lila and Ryan and Nathan and mom and Luke. Even though those two will probably hate me after mason tells them. I close my eyes to calm down.

1 hour later on the plane pretty much leaving:

Masons POV

  I satin the aisle seat she sat by the window with an old lady in the middle. She looked tired worn out, sad. And I hated it. But I felt even worse. Why would she be the one crying. I can just tell she has been from her eyes. It made me want to just forget about everything. But I can't. Not that easy. The scene replays through my mind too much and makes me sick. I just wanna be able to talk to Luke and Nathan. I won't tell them about this. I don't want any hate to go to Maddie but I just haven't seen Nathan in so long and kinda need it.