School

giacomo Gianniotti as Conor Mathews⤴️👅

School starting:

It had been the rest of the week and now school will be starting within 2 hours I didn't take early classes cause you know me so my earliest class is like 9:30 which is still pretty early to me. And today that's my first class 9:30 one. So I woke up at 7:00 to actually be prepared and be able to get a coffee before I have to leave. Mason's classes all start at like 10:30 and lower all my classes are 9:30, 11:00, 12:00 and I think I have one at 1:30. So they're nicely put and I only have like 2-3 classes a day so they aren't all in a row. Mason is sound asleep on the bed his light snores filling the room while I put on some light makeup. I slipped on my ripped loose jeans and a tank top tucked in. I put my hair into a high ponytail and when I was all down that I it was around 8:10 so I had a lot of time till 9:30. I turn around making sure I got everything taking a step to look through my bag when I trip over my duffle bag and fall to the floor with a loud thump. Shit that hurt.

"Babe?" Mason's raspy voice says. "Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yup, yeah just kinda tripped over my bag" I tell him getting up and wiping myself down.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"You still got a lot of time till your first class, it's only 8:10" I said.

"How are you up?" He groans his eyes close.

"Don't know, it took a long time, but anyways go back to bed love you" I said.

"I need a kiss" he says his eyes slightly opened I bend down kissing him he kisses back then I pull away.
"I thought your class started at 9:30?" He asked.

"It does but I wanted to be ready and go get coffee" I said grabbing my back pulling it over my shoulder.

"K we'll love you and have a good day" he says he closes his eyes again.

"You too" I said.

"You look hot by the way" he adds and I smile shaking my head. I grab my dorm keys putting them in my bag and slipping my shoes on and leaving.

The walk to the campus was like 5 minutes and it was nice out. The campus had a local little cafe and I got myself a coffee which was good timing cause I had about 15-20 minutes so I sat and drank my coffee then headed off to my class.

I found it pretty easily so that was good. And apparently all my classes were not a far distance which was also good.

Once I walked into the giant classroom there were stairs down and it wasn't exactly full it was medium people around but not too many. So I sat in the middle area not too high where I couldn't see the board and not too low where it was annoying and people can just see you.

I sat where no one sat next to me and I pulled out my phone waiting for the class to actually begin.

"Let me guess, middle town because you don't want to be too far or too close because too close just means you're a pretentious taint" a deep voice said and I turn looking up as the guy sits next to me. He's tall I would say about 6'1 dark brown hair hazel eyes. His hair is wavy. Not too bad looking won't lie to you.

"Accurate" I nod.

"Makes sense, makes sense" he nods. "I'm Conor" he introduces.

"Maddie" I said back.

"So what brings you into a math class?" He asked.

"I needed a extra curricular thing you know, math isn't wasn't my strong suit so yeah" I said he chuckles.