Not a big deal

"So I saw this place it's like a waterfall, but it's a hike also. We should all go" Lila tells me as we lie on our towels tanning.

"Cool how far?" I asked looking over to her.

"I think an hour and a half or something" she shrugs. "I was either thinking tomorrow or something?"

"Yeah definitely" I nod.

"So last night, about that guy calling you a bitch. Why did you disappear after you and Mason were talking?" She asks.

"We got into a small argument. I was just kinda annoyed because like I could obviously stand up for myself and then he said all this nice shit and got emotional. It was a lot" I shake my head.

"Oh. I wish I were there. I would've literally ripped that asshole for that" she mutters.

"Yeah. I know" I laughed. "I think I'm gonna go swimming for a bit. I need to cool off" I tell her she nods.i stand up I place my glasses on top of my head.

"K I'll be here" she replied I nod and start heading towards the water. It was really nice out. Hot. But really nice. As usual many people on the beach. Which I hated. It's only been a couple days into summer. And we still have all this time.

I get to the water. I emerge fully under then surface. I run my hands through my wet hair with a sigh. I think back to Mason yesterday. His words. Of corse I love him that way. I really think I do. I don't know if he knows I do though. I shake the thoughts out of my head.

"Wow, the snake isn't attached to her boyfriend today" I hear Georgie. I look up. She has a bandage thing on her nose and around it's bruised. She's glaring at me. "Listen bitch. You did this to me. During summer. I could easily press charges for what you did" She states.

"And listen to me Georgie. I'm done with your bullshit. So do whatever the fuck You want Because you're the one provoking me" I muttered.

"Why because what I said was obviously true. Just grow some confidence" she rolls her eyes.

"Fuck off" I roll my eyes getting out of the water.

"You should try a one piece next time. A little pudgy" she said as I walk away. Don't let it effect you Maddie. I take deep breathes to calm myself. I go back to the towels.

"You're back quick" Lila said.

"Yeah, was getting a little bored. I'll be in the washroom for a second" I tell her. She nods. I start walking looking down watching my feet. Don't let Georgie. Fucking Georgie effect you Maddie. I bump into someone.

"Sorry" I look up it was Mason.

"Maddie" he grins.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the washroom" I tell him.

"Is something wrong?" He asks.

"No just gotta pee" I replied.

"You were obviously just in the water. Why didn't you go there?" He asks with a laugh.

"Because I got out. Then had to go" I said shaking my head. "Lila's right over there. Is it only you?" I asked.

"Luke, Nathan and Lily couldn't make it" he replied. "are you She you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I'll be right back" I said. I walk away quickly. I go to the washroom. Thankfully no one was there. I sighed and I groan.

"Why is she such a bitch!" I mutter. I look down. I hate that she effected me in that way. I shake my head. She's a dumb ass Bitch. So what. You know what. I don't even care. She's a hoe. I go back out. It's Georgie. She's just never called me fat before. Whatever.