Hang out

I wake up the sun shining into the room and I blink to adjust my eyes. No waking up from Lila which is good. I grab my phone off the side table checking it. I got texts from Lila asking if everything's okay if we're ok or if he's still mad.

I send her a text saying everything's fine and I slide out of bed where Mason is still sound asleep we went to bed late I'm surprised I'm even up right now it's. 11:30 and we went to bed at like 5:30. I grab my toiletries and go to take a nice hot shower.

I get to the place taking my clothes off and getting into the shower thankfully no one else was in there. I know they're all separate but it's still weird.

After my shower I went back to the room and Mason was still asleep so I changed into some leggings and a sweatshirt. I put my socks on then text Lila.

Me: whatcha up to? And where you at?

Lila: currently at the hotel jar done my shower and texting you.

Me: I'm doing the same thing what do you wanna do today?

Lila: idk whatever is fine

Me: we can get lunch then maybe go walking around I need to get some pics for school

Lila: yeah sure just us?

Me: yup some girl time!

Lila: great I'll be there in an hour and a half

Me: k see ya

I put my phone down and grab some makeup putting it on and putting my hair into a high ponytail. I lay sit on the opposite bed going on my phone while I waited for Lila to come and Mason's light snores fill the room. I took a couple photos of him cause why not and he looks so cute.

After about an hour Lila came in.

"He's still asleep?" She was shocked.

"Went to bed late" I shrugged.

"Were you guys talking about things?" She asked looking between Mason and I. I hold my laugh.

"Yeah" I lie cause she doesn't need to know.

"Things are all good?" She asked.

"Definitely" I said.

"Good cause not gonna lie, I was even a little pissed at you" she says.

"What why??" I asked giving her a look.

"Well you were being obnoxious and doing what you did wasn't the right thing" she says. I guess she's right.

"You're right" I sighed. She sat next to me.

"So I was searching up places to have lunch and there's this one place-" she's cut off.

"Can you guys shut up" Mason groans his head in the pillow.

"No, idiot it's pretty much 1:30 get your lazy ass up" she tells him while I laugh.

"Lila you don't get to tell me what to do in my dorm room, so either get out or shut your yapping mouth" he says.

"Bitch, I will cut you" she says and I laugh."I'm not shutting up" she adds in.

"Maddie tell her" he whines.

"Were making plans she leaves tomorrow" I stayed she nods.

"Exactly and I know you'll miss me" she points out.

"No, I do not think I'll miss you waking me up" he says.

"What happened to the waking Maddie up every morning thing?" She asked.