Fun night

We got to the party at around 9:30-ish maybe later. But yeah. It was on full mode. The music was loud. People drunk all over. Dancing having fun. But it all...just didn't seem right. You get it. Because of all that's happened. Mason was shook that I just walked away from him. But he seems fine now. He grips my hand tightly as we walk through the house. A little part of me...thanks maybe he doesn't fully trust me. Or just...I don't know. Maybe I'm being dumb. But I'd be totally understandably.

"Maddie, let's go get drinks" Lily nods her head over to the kitchen.

"I don't think I'm gonna drunk" I tell her. She pouts.

"What why? Come on. We're at a frat party!" she yells over the music.

"You can go Maddie" mason said closer to my ear. "It's not a problem if you drink."

He does trust me. God I'm dumb sometimes. I cheat on him and he doesn't care if I go get drunk or some stupid shit.

"I know. I just don't know if I want to" I shrugged. That was a lie. I didn't trust myself.

"I'll be in the kitchen if you need me" Lily tells me and I nod. I turn to Mason.

"You should go hang out with your friends" I tell him he was staring at me.

"I'm fine." Is all he said. "Why aren't you drinking?"

"Because I don't want to" I shrugged.

"That's a lie" he tells me.

"No it's not. Drinking never ends up good" I wave him off. I hate how much he knows me sometimes.

"No, you don't trust yourself. Maddie go get a drink. And have fun with Lily" he said.

"I don't need to drink to have fun Mason" I replied.

"Maddie. Just go. I know you don't mind it" he remarks. "Plus I don want you at a party knowing you don't trust yourself because of something stupid" he shakes his head.

"It wasn't stupid" I stated.

"It was. Now go" he turns me not facing him. I turn back around and kiss him lightly.

"I won't get too drunk where I don't know what I'm doing" I tell him and walk away.

I make my way to the kitchen and Lily was there talking to someone. She notices me and smiles.

"I already made you one" she shoves the red solo cup into my hand.

"Thanks" I tell her she nods. I sip it. Maybe this party won't suck ass.

~

I notice mason sitting on the couch looking around at everyone. I was...tipsy. Well at the brink of drunk. I walk up to him.

"Hey" I said. He looks up and smiles.

"Hey" He said back. He grabs my hands pulling me down onto his lap.

"I'm almost drunk" I stated a little slurred.

"Yeah, you are drunk" he says. "Are you having fun?" He asks.

"Mmhmm, you?" I asked.

"Am alright time. Today hasn't been my best day. Got teased by my girlfriend twice and it sucked" he says. I laugh.

"Well, sorry. But you teased me right back Mason. Immm not a quitter. Sorry but you gotta win me over" I tell him and he laughs.

"Well then I will Maddie. Don't underestimate the magic I got. I am Mason Carter" he smirks. I giggle.

"Oohkay" I mumble.

"Believe me Maddie" he whispers in my ear his hot breath fanning the side of my face. His hand was placed on my thigh as I sat on his lap. I was angled to face him a little bit. He then kisses the edge of my jawline. He was already winning.