5000 words

Miley walks into the cafe. Why is she coming here now. I haven't seen here all those months before yet here she is. When she sees me her face turns into a scowl.

She orders and all that then Austin makes it and she's trying to flirt with him.

"So...are you coming to the party on Saturday?" She asked him taking a sip of her drink.

"I don't know. Why?" He asked his voice had no emotion in it. He like hates her more than I do.

"Well I'll be there" she replied.

"Figured" he mutters.

"You should come" she tells him. "Maddie...is mason going" she looks over to me like we're friends.

"Oh my god...do you actually know my name!?" I fake acting surprised she rolls her eyes giving me squinted eyes. "Why do you care?" I asked taking the wet rag and wiping the counter.

"Just curious" she mutters.

"It's none of your business" I respond.

"Fine." She looks back at Austin. "I'll see you around" she grinned.

"Not likely" he mutters under his breath as she walks away. "What's with her, she knows I don't like her?"

"She's into that, exhibit a.) mason...the one with the girlfriend" I said he chuckles.

"She's kinda psycho" he mutters I nodded. "Want a coffee?" He asked I nodded again.

"Yes please" I said. I walk back to the front.

"Hey!" I hear mason. I look up and smile.

"Hey!" I said back. "Why are should here?" I asked.

"Am I not wanted?" He laughs.

"No just asking" I said with a laugh. "Want anything?" I asked he shakes his head.

"No I'm good" he said.

"Here, Hey Mason" Austin hand and my coffee.

"Hey" mason replied. I'm glad that they now are friends ya know.

"You going Saturday to the party?" Austin asked him.

"I don't know" mason shrugs.

"Lydia kinda forced me to say yes to her so I am" I said.

"Lydia's a psycho" mason said and Austin laughs.

"Hey! No she isn't" I said. "You don't talk about my friends to me like that, and Austin you aren't supposed to condone his behaviour" I tell him Austin just laughs again.

"It's kinda true" Austin said.

"See Maddie" mason adds.

"I thought you were friends with Lydia, and now I'm gonna have to tell her, and she's no longer gonna speak to you" I push Austin away.

"Alrighty then" Austin replied. I see a line start to form.

"Mas you gotta go you're holding back a line" I said. He looks back.

"When's your break?" He asked me.

"In like an hour" I shrugged while Austin went on the other til.

"Maddison id love it if you would show me how you make your coffee privately" he smirked I pushed him but laughed.

"Shut up and get going" I said. "Or else I'll get fired from yet another job because of you."

"Fine" he leans in kissing me. "I'll see you later."