Ice cream

A/N

(Okay I lied. Maybe 2 and a half months more) whatever.

********************

  3 months later.

I lie on the bed in the dorm staring at the ceiling bored. It's currently March 10th and I have like pretty much 2 months of school left. And it hasn't been horrible. I've had my ups and downs. But I'm literally so excited for summer. Beaches, seeing Lila. HAVING FUN. And best. No school.

The door opens and Mason walks in.

"...what are you doing?" He asks me.

"I'm...well I'm being a boring piece of shit" I admit.

"Why?" He laughs.

"Because I have no life" I shrugged.

"Well I can ease your bored feeling" he climbs onto the bed with me.

"Really how?" I asked.

"I could show you" he smirks. I turn to face him.

"Why not" I shrugged nonchalantly. He pulls me close kissing me. He pretty much. Well pulls me on top of him. His hands grip my hips as mine run down his chest to the hem of his shirt. He slips it off quickly then comes back to kissing me right away. He trails kisses down my neck. I bring his face back to my lips. And we take it on from there.

~

I stand up grabbing masons shirt from the floor when the door opens and Jake walks in.

"Oh shit!" I pull the blanket off the bed quickly covering myself. "JESUS JAKE! Knock" I said.

"Shit...sorry. It's just. Never happened before" he says.

"Well" I mutter.

"Oh god Jake what?" Mason shakes his head but I can see he's trying not to laugh.

"Well...Umm...this is a little awkward now" he scratches the back of his head.

"No shirt Sherlock. Turn around to I can change" I said he turns. I put on my leggings and Mason's shirt. I sit on the bed putting the covers back on. "You can turn back around."

He turns. "Well I wanted to say. I'm going to this party tonight you down?" He asks. I just lie down grabbing my phone.

"No" Mason replied.

"Why?" He asks.

"Because I have horrible luck at parties if you haven't noticed and no thanks. I don't even like them" he says.

"Ok, suit yourself. You know where I am if you need me. Sorry for that again" he says leaving. I turn to mason he laughs.

"He needs some boundaries at times" I tell him laughing a bit.

"It's jakes. He doesn't even know that word" he shakes his head.

"He's in your English class. He should" I say.

"Well.." he shakes his head. "He's still dumb."

"Now that's just rude. He's your friend" I say he laughs. "You do know you can go to the party if you want."

"Yeah. I just don't want to" he shrugs.

"Okay, well I think we should do something fun today" I said turning to look at him.

"What do you wanna do?" He asks.

"I don't know. It's nice out" I shrug.

And so we did we went out.