Explore

We walked around for the first but just wandering and looking at places. I brought my camera and took pictures of Mason's and the city. Then we stopped off a coffee shop. Not Starbucks though it's too overrated for us.

"You can sit you just want your regular that you get back home?" He asked I nod and find a seat beside the window to watch the busy city with all the cars and people all over the place. This is definitely the dream. I lean on my palm as I stare out at the city with a dreamy sigh. This is all I've wanted to be somewhere in a big city and o have that.

I'm already missing everyone but I texted Lila and lily and even Nathan and my mom obviously even Luke actually. They're all at their new schools also.

"Here" Mason slides a coffee in front of me.

"Thanks" I smile taking a sip its great just like always if anything it's better.

"So what else do you want to do?" E asked as he stared at me from across the small table I shrugged.

"anything" I said with a grin.

"See babe, you're barley even thinking of anyone, you're all good" he says.

"I guess, plus I texted them they're all good" I said.

"Well at least we aren't fighting about it" he chuckles grabbing my hand. "Can we just go back to the dorm it'll be much more fun" he groans.

"But were in New York Mas why aren't you happier and more excited?" I asked.

"Because I have you to be excited about. It's just New York and we have a whole year and more to explore this place" he tells me. It was true but I was in the mood. "Plus we know nothing about it yet so we don't even know where to go" he says. I stare at him.

"I guess you're right" I said.

"Did Maddison Collins just agree with me?" He asked looking around I roll my eyes.

"Do you want me to change my mind?" I asked.

"Chill" he said. "Now hurry and finish your coffee" he says I roll my eyes.

"I just got it, I will take my time" I said sipping it slowly he groans.

"You're doing this on purpose, you're trying to hurt me physically" he says and I laugh a little.

"Sure whatever you think Mason" I nod.

"You're slowly killing me" he tells me and I shrug.

"You can calm your boner Mason" I laughed.

"Nope" he shakes his head I roll my eyes.

"Too bad for you then" I said.

After we finished we started heading back and I captured some photos on the way.

We walk into the door I throw my bag onto the bed and turn around then Mason throws me over the shoulder.

"Took long enough to get here" he tells me throwing me onto the bed and I laugh a little he gets on top of me. "I can never get enough of you" he said his voice low.

"Good, that means you won't leave" I smiled.

"Why would I ever?" He asked.

"You wouldn't just saying" I said grabbing a fist full of his shirt and pulling him closer down so our lips are only millimetres apart.

"I have a feeling we're gonna be together forever Maddie" he says.

"Good" I smiled pulling him the rest of the way kissing him he smiles against the kiss immediately kissing back.