No sleep

Tears run down my face as I walk along the sidewalk. How dumb was I. Why did I do that to mason. He was pissed. But he was also sad. I saw it in his eyes. He was disappointed. I'm a dumb bitch. I cheated on my boyfriend. Without even checking to see if that was him. But...he should've also gotten my point there. IM IN A FRICKEN GLASS CASE OF EMOTIONS. What is he doing right now. He hates me and we're done. Oh my god.

~

Next day:

  Lydia let me stay at her place. Cause I know mason wouldn't want to see me. I wouldn't. I still couldn't believe I did that. I cried all night and didn't even sleep and Lydia wasn't there thankfully.

Masons POV

  She didn't even come back last night. Did she sleep with the guy. Did no one drive her. Is she on the sidewalk. No she's fine. That guy probably drove her. Or something. I didn't even sleep last night. I just can't get her out of my head. Now I'm tired and almost punched a hole in the wall how mad I was. I still am pissed. But I...I just want her here so we don't fight. But. She cheated on me. With that fucking meat head asshole.

Maddie's POV

   I sit up tomorrow we're supposed to go to California. What am I gonna do. Our seats are together. Everything is. And now we're not even together. I feel the tears come back. I grab my phone. I need to call Luka. She makes everything better.

I get her number and listen to the phone ring.

"Hey!!" She chirps. "I get to see you tomorrow!"

"Yeah" my voice cracks in between and I wipe my eyes.

"What's wrong, what did he do?" She asked worriedly into the phone.

"It wasn't him" I sniffle into the phone.

"Then what?" She asked concerned. "Did something happen to him!?" Her voice was worried and rushed.

"N-no...I...I did s-something bad" I said. "I...I cheated on him...b-but I thought th-that he was cheating on me. With a random girl. But it wasn't him. And now I'm staying a-at a friends and we fought and he was mad, sad and confused and now I'm pretty sure he hates me...I'm an idiot and I know" I cried into the phone.

"Wait!" She said. "You cheated on him!?" She asked totally shocked. I cry harder.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Maddie" she sighed.

"I thought he was cheating on me! No joke! But he...he made a point...b-by saying that I could've checked if that was him and maybe I was bored. Maybe I wanted to. And I know that's wrong. But at the same time. He's right that I could've checked. And I feel horrible. He hates me" I say.

"He obviously doesn't hate you Maddie. But I know that if he did this you would be outraged and not speak to him" she tells me.

"What, let me guess you are now mad too!?" I asked sniffling. She can't be. It didn't happen to her. She's my best friend.

"Obviously not, but I'm saying. What you did was wrong" she said.

"And you don't think I know that!?" I cried out. "I feel like a hoe and we're suppose to be coming home tomorrow. Our seats are together everything Lila" I said.

"Change the seat, god I don't know Maddie." She sighed. "So you were drunk. Thought you saw him making out with a hoe by he was actually in the washroom an that guy was just dressed like him!?" She asked.

"Yeah, thanks for the reminder" I mutter.

"And you just took the nearest guy and made out with him....what if it was him and he never saw that even happening. He wouldn't have been jealous Mads" she remarks.