Girls night in

I sit on my bed typing on my phone texting Lila who said she was on her way over here with lily because of our girls night together. I'm excited we get to gossip and talk about girl things which I haven't done in a long time.

"Knock, knock!" I hear Mason talk I look up to see him leaning against the door frame his hands crossed with a grin plastered on his lips.

"Hey!" I smiled back. He walks in sitting on the bed next to me.

"Whatcha up to?" He asked.

"Nothing, Lila and lily are gonna be ere soon for our girls night, what are you and Nathan doing?" I asked back leaning against the headboard. He does tot same pulling me close.

"Not much we've been talking and playing video games like usual" he shrugs.

"You guys should actually not pretend you won't be seeing each other in a while. You do remember that LA is all the way across form New York" I tell him he sighs and nods.

"Yeah I know, but we'll see each other on Christmas break" he shrugs.

"You're not at all at least a little sad?" I asked.

"Yeah, I won't see my best friend who I see every single day and pretty much live with for like 3-4 months" he says looking straight. I look up at him trying to search his eyes on what emotion is going through him right now.

"Do you wanna cry?" I asked holding back a laugh at the face he made.

"I'm not that much of a baby, Maddie" he says and I laugh he smiles and leans down kissing me.

"Now get back to Nathan cause the girls will be here soon and all that shit so shop" I push him he groans.

"Fine I'll see you later then" he says and I nod and he leaves my room after another small kiss.

~

Only minutes after the girls came into my room with bags of food aka junk food.

"Were gonna have so much fun!!" Lila squeals and me and lily laughed but nodded they sat on my bed with me in there pyjamas also.

"So we got a whole bunch of junk, and we just need to pick down movies for S to all watch and we can chill" lily says and I nod. We dump the stuff out of the bags on my bed and piles of chocolates, candies and chips flood it.

"Lets setup everything on the bed and all make it cozy then we'll go downstairs and grab drinks and popcorn" I said they nod in agreement.

We piled pillows and everything on the bed got the computer set up a whole bunch of movies we could watch and after that we headed downstairs.

We walk into the kitchen and thankfully it was empty we don't have to bother to talk to those idiots.

I grabbed the drinks while Lila put on the popcorn and lily got out the bowls.

"Wow walking in on girls in booty shorts and grabbing snacks is really hotter than I thought" I hear Mason's voice and I pop up ready to throw a can of coke at him but Lila throws a not popped bag of popcorn at him and I laugh.

"Maddie we you just gonna throw a can of coke at me?" He asked picking the popcorn up from the floor placing it on the table.

"Matter of fact...yes I was" I nodded getting VIPs with I've and filling it up.

"Lil, grab the Nutella and spoons" I tell lily and nods doing that.

"So you guys are going full out huh?" Mason asks taking a seat at the counter I nod as I fill the cups with ice.