Hard...

"Austin you're working?" I asked once we got to the cafe.

"Yeah I need money" he tells me.

"I understand. This is Lily my brothers girlfriend and Lily this is Austin a guy" I introduce.

"Hi I'm Austin a guy" he says and I laugh.

"A friend that's a guy whatever" I roll my eyes they say 'hi'

"What can I get for you guys?" He asks.

"My regular Lily?" I asked.

"Just a regular coffee" she says. I look at her.

"A regular coffee you weirdo?" I say she laughs.

"What do you want me to get?" She asks.

"Just get her the same as me" I tell him he nods. "And can you just take it out of my pay cheque?" I asked.

"Sure" he nods.

"Oh you work here?" She asks.

"Yeah. Coffee is my obsession. Also I got fired from the library" I said Austin laughs.

"For disrupting the piece and innocence" he said starting making the coffee.

"What?" She asks.

"Nothing he's an idiot" I said rolling my eyes he laughs again.

"Whatever you say Maddie" he shakes his head I roll my eyes again. "Here, enjoy" he mutters handing us out coffees we thank him.

We take a seat.

"So, tell me things" she grins sipping the coffee. "This is also really good."

"What do you wanna know?" I laugh she shrugs.

"Anything" she tells me.

"Well...I don't really have a life so I don't do much. I don't go to many parties anymore. I chill at the dorm mostly. Photography is going pretty good. Austin's in my class. And I don't know. There's really not much to know. I'm as boring as ever" I laughed at the end. She laughs a bit.

"I cannot wait for summer though. We're all gonna have so much fun" she grins.

"Yeah it really will" I nod in agreement.

We talked and drank coffee for a little while and then we went back to the dorms.

~

"We're going, cause we most definitely aren't staying here because this beds small and we need our room to ourselves" Lily tells me.

"Do what you please" I laughed.

"We'll see you guys!" She grins. They leave.

"Well that was...shocking" I plop down onto the bed. Mason turns around.

"Yeah, really shocking" he nods. "And they just had to interrupt at the wrong time...it always happens to us" he mutters shaking his head I laugh and roll my eyes.

"It was a little refreshing seeing them though" I admit.

"Yeah it was alright" I lie on my back.

"Alright. You and Nathan were like obsessed with each other" I tell him. He gets on top of me.

"Only because I know you don't talk about guy things with me" he said back. I roll my eyes.

"Don't lie. You missed him" I poke his nose.

"Maybe just like the tiniest bit" he rolls his eyes I scoff.

"More like a lot" I said.

"No" he states.