Oh shit.

"What!?"

Oh shit. I stood there still shook that he bumped into me and probably heard everything. My lips part.

"What did you just say!?" He looks between us.

"Ummmm" I start.

"You're pregnant? With his...with his child?" He asks. "Is this...a joke? Is it...like a sexual innuendo?" Cause please tell me that it is" he says.

"No I'm pregnant" I shake my head. He looks at me again. His eyes widen even more. "Please don't yell. Or get all annoying."

"What the fuck!?" He says. "Mason" he looks at him.

"Um yeah she's pregnant" he says.

"You got my sister pregnant!" He yells out.

"Nathan. Listen" I said.

"So...So that's why you've been throwing up. How...how long have you known?" He says.

"2 days" I replied.

"You got my fucking sister pregnant" he glares at Mason.

"Nathan calm down" I said in a calm tone.

"I'm not gonna fucking calm down Maddie. You're 19. Not even done university do you even know what you're doing with your life. You live in a fricken dorm. Like how could you be so dumb?" He says. I glare at him.

"Nathan if you haven't noticed. I'm my own fucking person, I can do what I want. And I'm now old enough to fully make my own decisions. So don't try to dictate my life you can't be mad right now" I said.

"Does mom know!?" He asks.

"Yes she does" I cross my arms.

"Well What are you gonna do?" He asks.

"What do you mean? I'm keeping the baby obviously" I said. I was still annoyed of him.

"You're ready for this?" He asks. "Both of you?"

"Well not really" I muttered.

"So you aren't ready, yet you're having the kid" he says.

"Yeah. Because I think we'll be able to handle it well enough Nathan. Honestly you're annoying, you're supposed to be supportive as a fricken brother, which really you haven't been like my whole life. So really...you can fuck off if you're gonna be negative and annoying" I say rolling my eyes and walking past him out of the kitchen.

"What the fuck Mason!?" I heard him say.

"What?" Mason replies.

"Are you dumb. You guys are 19 and know shit all. And that's my sister. I don't need her life to be ruined" Nathan says. And that got me fuming.

"I don't think it's ruining her life. She's actually excited Nathan and if maybe you were nice about it she would talk to you about shit like that. You can't constantly go against her. You're her brother, and you're my best friend and all. But you should seriously stop with the whole still having some sort of grudge toward us" Mason says.

"I don't have a grudge toward you. I'm just saying. This wasn't on purpose anyways. It's dumb" Nathan mutters.

"Well we don't care" Mason says. I run upstairs quickly so he didn't see me eavesdropping. I'm actually so angry at him for this.

Mason comes up into the room. I sit down on the bed before he gets in.

"Hey you okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine" I muttered. "Really I'm just used to his shit" I muttered. I play with my fingers. He sits next to me.

"Yeah I know" he sighs. "He's just freaked out."