Tease

The first thing we did was go and get coffee. Mason goes to order my coffee Nathan does the same for Lily.

"God. New York is so beautiful" she looks out the window of the cafe in the middle of the city.

"Yeah I know. Just wait till we go around" I tell her he smiles. They come back with the coffees. Mason sits across from me. Nathan next to him Lily next to me.

"So what should we do next?" Lily chirps sipping her coffee. I look at mason for suggestions.

"What do you want to do?" We ask.

"We don't know. We haven't live here for like so long" Nathan said.

"Well...we also don't do much" I laughed.

"You guys suck" Lily said and I laugh again.

"What do you even do?" Nathan asks.

"Get coffee. Go to class stay at the dorm...hang out with friends" I lost things.

"You don't do anything?" Lily asks.

"We go on dates but no" I laughed.

"How about the mall?" Lily suggest.

"NO!" We all said she rolls her eyes.

"We can go to Central Park, and then like her lunch or something" I suggest.

"Better idea" the guys say I laughed.

"Let's get going" I said standing up. Lily follows me.

They follow. Mason pulls me back while Lily and Nathan are in pace. I give him a look.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just don't need to spend every minute with Nathan while you're also around" he puts his arm around me pulling me to his side. "Anyways though. We still haven't been to cereal park" he said.

"Yeah I know that's why it would be cool" I replied with a nod.

"Maddie go with Lily for a second" Nathan tells me then pushes me away.

"Don't touch me Ass" I muttered walking beside Lily. "I hate for boyfriend." She laughs.

"I can tell" she said. "Where is Central Park Anyways?" She asks.

"In the middle of New York. The central area" I laughed she does too.

"Makes sense" she nods. "What are they talking about?"

"I don't know. Nathan thinks he can just push me away" I roll my eyes.

"Actually?" she laughs I nod.

"Yeah actually your boyfriend is a complete ass like I said" I give her a look.

"Yeah sometimes" she nudges me. "It's great seeing you guys."

"Yeah, So April is like really soon and when we all get back. We're gonna literally have so much fun" I tell her she grins with a nod.

"And we can see Luka finally" she mutters I nod.

"Hey Maddie is it okay if I bring Luke and Alex over?" Mason asks me.

"Yeah...why are you asking you never have before" I muttered giving him a look.

"Well me and Nathan want to have a little...thing" he said.

"So what do whatever. I don't care" I said. "Just as long as you don't invite like 20 people that rooms small and the most it can fit is 10" I said.

"Not a problem" he grins kissing my cheek. God he's annoying and so cute.

"Awwwee" Lily said when he left. I roll my eyes.