it's rude to stare, felix

XL

"Let's do one with them in their wedding dress and suit but this time I want Emma's hair down and messy and I don't want Felix's hair gelled," Olivia said as soon as the photographer had everything set up and Emma and Felix were sitting on individual chairs waiting for Felix's mom to give them orders.

Felix groaned, he had a slight headache from last night and hated having to wake up early. He had been shocked to see Emma staring down at him with a smirk when he first opened his eyes. Emma has burst out laughing, trying to crawl out of his arms while teasing him, laughing harder when she noticed Felix's cheeks had flushed at being called a cuddled.

Felix could only glare her way as they got dressed and rushed downstairs when one of the servants of the house had said Olivia was waiting for them. Emma was the first to be carried off by a make-up artist who kept speaking about how he could do so much with her. Watching after her, Felix sighed before turning to his mother who was smiling fondly after Emma. "Mom."

Olivia turned to her son and smiled, "Yes, honey?"

"Why are we having a photo shoot?" He knew why, why this was so important to her.

Olivia bit her lip, "I wanted to keep it for when you guys go off and have your own home. I'll have something and you and Emma had not married like most couples. I want to remember this, in case—"

Felix cupped his mother's face, "This is not necessary, mom. I'll tell you like I've told Emma many times, she is mine and will always be mine." And Emma couldn't seem to get that thought into her thick skull because she was wrapped around a Hispanic's finger.

Olivia smiled, rolling her eyes. Felix had always been one to demand something when he never actually owned it. He was also one to want something when someone else wanted it.

And right now, Felix wanted Emma because Marcus was trying to take her away.

Olivia sighed, "I also wanted to show your father."

Felix's eyes widened and he nodded his head. Mr. Hayden, Bennett, Felix's father had been diagnosed with cancer when Felix turned sixteen. He even remembered Emma asking if he was okay and had even given him flowers to give his father before Felix had rudely told her to 'fuck off.'

Bennett had always liked Emma and had high hopes that when the two were older, Emma and Felix would wed. Fearing his father would die without his wish, Felix agreed to marry his ex-best friend.

Felix kissed his mother's forehead and walked towards the make-up artists that were waiting for him to get into a seat in front of a mirror. They hurried him to a chair and Felix looked towards Emma who was smiling as a hairstylist curled her hair. Her blue eyes shined brightly as the stylist told her how her hair was in great condition. Felix felt his heart warm as he watched her let out the smallest giggled. He couldn't remember when he last saw her smile like that.

<><><>

Felix was exhausted after the photo shoot. Being a billionaire's son, he had been always been in front of cameras and was comfortable in front of one but having Emma so close to him, having her look up at him with whose those pretty eyes of hers as they posed for a picture was something he was not used too.

His mother had gone wild with ideas for photos. They had taken some in front of a white screen, a black one and even moved outside to the garden. His mother had even had them laying on a bed where the photographer had said something that caused Emma to burst out laughing and Felix had looked down at with an amused smile. It was by far Olivia's favorite photo. She was going to hang it up on the wall somewhere in the mansion.

Olivia had also had them take photos in casual clothes, eating ice-cream while they spoke about random things. The photographer was great at making the pictures look natural. The pictures looked as if they were in a movie and small flashes of their lives were being shown. Felix enjoyed being so close to Emma, he hadn't felt her that way for a long time. He looked forward to the moments where Emma would lean against him and smile for a picture.

The two now sat outside in bathing suits around the Hayden's famous outdoor swimming pool. Emma had a smoothie that one of the servants had given her and Felix was sitting on the end of Emma's beach chair. He couldn't seem to keep himself away from her. He had even forced her to let him rub sunscreen on her back which had him smirking and her sending him warning glares every time his fingertips sneaked into her bikini bottoms and under the bra strings. Her skin was like silk and he felt addicted to her. Wanting to be in contact all the time.

Touching her hadn't felt like this when they were younger.

Emma was annoyed, he was being clingy and Emma knew it was because he believed he owned her for some reason. She also knew it was because of Marcus and their new found relationship. She stared at Felix through her sunglasses as he looked towards her. He must have thought her eyes were closed because he kept lowering his gaze.

"It's rude to stare, Felix."

His eyes snapped to her sun-glassed eyes and his gaze grew dark as he looked towards her. Her glasses sat at the end of her nose as she stared at him and Felix groaned. She had never looked that sexy.

"Am I not allowed to stare at my wife?" Felix shot back, smirking at his response.

Emma chunked, "You use that excuse too much, Felix. Do you always stare?"

He glared at her and turned towards the pool. He looked back towards her, his eyes never wanting to leave her. Fidgety under his gaze, Emma stood up and walked towards the pool. Felix's eyes wondered over her creamy legs as she dipped her feet into the water. She pulled off her sunglasses, tossing it onto an empty beach chair and dived into the pool.

Felix rolled his eyes when she rose again, flicking him with the water, "You should take a dip, Felix. The waters great." Standing, Felix slowly made his way over to the pool, watching as she swam over to the steps and started to climb out. Her long hair fell down her back in soft curls as water poured down her back. Her blue eyes were set on him as the sun shone down on her. The cold water had hardened her nipples that it stood out and had Felix moving his hands to cover his front.

He was wrong, Emma could get sexier.

She smiled at him innocently as she walked towards him, a small giggled leaving his mouth as his eyes widened and he immediately tried to dart away as Emma ran after him.

The water might have been great but he didn't want a dip of the pool's water. He wanted to take a dip of Emma Hayden.

[edited]