make love to me, marcus

LXXVII

Marcus's heart felt as if it was about to give out as he stared at Nina who fumed in front of him. He took a deep breath before meeting Nina's eyes, not taking her hands when she reached for them.

Marcus gulped before clearing his throat, "I don't." His voice was strong, sure.

Gasps echoed across the church before Nina gasped loudly and turned to the audience before back to Marcus, "What do you mean you don't?" She biased towards him.

"I can't marry you."

Nina glared at him, "Why?"

"Because I don't love you, Nina. You're an amazing friend and you've been there for me after moving to New York to live with Jacob but you're just a friend." Marcus looked down at his feet before looking up again, "I can't marry you when I'm in love with someone else. I can't even give you piece of me because every part of my belongs to her and I tired...I tried to try but nothing happened. Because I can't stop myself from loving her and we might not have the smoothest love story but I want to be with her. And marrying you, is a mistake. A huge one." Marcus sighed, "You and I aren't fit for each other and I hope you find someone to love you but that person is just not me."

Marcus leaned forward and kissed Nina's forehead before he stepped off from the stage and walked towards the entrance of the church because nothing was going to stop him from getting the girl he wants.

<><><>

He couldn't bring himself to approach her but she stood there, her back facing him. A few feet away as she rocked her son.

She was gorgeous.

Her hips swayed lightly as she moved her body and her skin glowed under the white dull sky of winter. Her blonde hair blew lightly behind hair and Marcus couldn't hold, taking fast steps forward and wrap his finger around one of her curls. It twisted naturally, as if it was attracted to his touch.

Emma froze before she slowly turned around to see Marcus looking down at her with soft eyes. Those eyes she missed so much. The brown in them sparkled at it gazed down at hers and he rose his hand to cup her face, bringing her close as she leaned into his touch.

God, how he had missed her skin.

"I missed you so fucking much." He growled as he leant down and Emma smiled, her eyes slipping closed as Marcus brushed his lips against hers. She gasped, how she had missed his taste of cinnamon. Marcus pulled her body close to hers and she shuddered as his one hand trailed down her back and under her small cost.

His soft fingers tracing her skin and he groaned at the feeling of her skin against his palm. He pecked her lips and leaned away, "I love you so fucking much."

Emma's smiled. How she missed those words coming from his mouth. Emma smiled, laying her head against his chest and bit her lip, "I love you, Marcus. I love you so much."

Marcus froze before he leaned away, to she her looking up at him. Honestly shinning bright in her blue eyes that he'd thought about every night and he smiled, "That's the first time you said it to me."

Emma nodded, "I've known for years but I was scared to say it. Scared it was the wrong time."

Marcus didn't care whether she said it now or then. She loved him and after she confirmed it, he was never letting her go. Pulling her towards his chest, he captured her lips into his. Her cherry lipgloss gone and replaced with his mark. He deepened the kiss, thriving in the taste of her.

He smirked at the soft moan that came from her and as he moved to wrapped his arm more tightly around her, he felt a push against his chest and looked down at see Damon looking up at him. Damon was looking at him angrily as his chubby hand pushed softly against his lower stomach. Emma laughed and she looked down at her son.