as soon as you're married, bring me a baby

XC

Emma didn't think she'd be nervous, this had been a dream since Marcus became a huger part of her life. She thought she'd be out of bed, racing towards her mother's house to get ready which she had done but the minute she walked into the mansion and smelt the scent of eggs and coffee, she was running towards the bathroom.

She didn't think on her wedding day, she'd be puking her guts out as her mother rubbed her back and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

Poppie stood at the door, freaking out as she looked down at her watch, "We're behind schedule! Her hair was supposed to be washed and she was supposed to be in a make up chair!"

Macie laughed, waving Poppie off, "Get Emma a glass of water, will you dear?"

Poppie nodded, running out of the bathroom as Emma leaned over the toilet again to through up her guts to have nothing come out. "Why am I still throwing up?"

Macie chuckled, "You didn't eat anything bad last night?"

"I ate Mar— No, just cherries."

Macie raised an eyebrow, shaking her head, "Why don't we forget about you throwing up and wash you up so you can get ready for your big day."

A smile came to Emma's face as she looked down at the ring on her finger and she moved towards the sink and pulled a toothbrush from the cabinet.

"I'll clean up, wait for me when I'm done?"

Macie nodded, getting up from the floor and kissing Emma's head and making her way out of the bathroom, sighing as she closed the door.

<><><>

MARCUS smirked as he pulled his tux on and straightened his bow tie and turned to Pete who gave him the thumbs up. "You're not getting cold feet?"

Marcus frowned, "Why should I? Did you have cold feet?"

"Yes! I was so scared to marry Beckie, she's crazy."

Marcus chuckled, shrugging as he tried to take the smile off his face, "I've always wanted this, I'm not going to get cold feet when Emma's going to be walking down that aisle in—" looking down at his watch, "Twenty minutes."

Marcus's eyes widened, "Shit! I'm getting married in twenty minutes. What if I mess up my vows and Emma hates me? What if I throw up on her dress because I'm so happy? What if I get so nervous, instead of saying 'I do', I say 'I don't'?"

"Marcus!" Marcus turned around to see Felix leaning against the door frame.

"Relax, you won't mess up and even if you do. I don't think Emma will notice, she thinks you're perfect." Marcus turned his attention towards Pete and sighed, nodding his head before he head Damon's voice.

"Mars!" Damon jumped out from behind Felix, in a tux similar to those of Pete, Felix, Aiden, Dave and Alex. Damon ran up to Marcus and he smiled as Marcus picked him up.

"Hey, Damon. How was staying with Aunt Maria and Uncle Junior?"

"Fun!" Damon cheered out, giggling as Marcus leaned down and laid a kiss against the top of his head.

Felix smirked, "Picked him and walked into Maria shoving a sippie cup down Junior's throat."

Marcus chuckled, "How'd that happen?" Damon asked, smirking down at Damon who shrugged. Picking at the flower on Marcus's tux, "Juice?" He mumbled and Marc's rose an eyebrow towards the small boy and his father.