let's take this dress off you

XCII

"Behave, okay? And don't give grandma, ma or grandpa problems, okay?"

Damon nodded his head but his lips started to tremble as he walked towards her and fisted her wedding dress in his hands. "With you?"

Emma felt her heart tighten as she shook her head and knelt down and cupped Damon's face, "We'll be back before you know it. Mars and Mommy just want alone time."

"Baby brother?"

Emma's eyes widened and she sighed, "I'll think about it."

Damon smiled through tears as he threw his arms around his mom and Emma smiled, running her hands through his blonde hair as she kissed his cheek, "Do you wanna say goodbye to Mars?"

Damon nodded and let go of Emma's neck to turn to Marcus who knelt down next to Emma and pulled Damon into a hug, "Be a big boy for me and your mom, okay? We'll bring you a huge present."

Damon smiled and nodded his head as he leaned away from Marcus and hugged Emma one last time before Felix picked him up and held his head in Felix's neck as he started to let out sobs. Felix cringed and chuckled, "Enjoy yourselves, don't worry about him. He's just not used to being away from the two of you for long."

Emma nodded and kissed Felix's cheek, thanking him before she locked hands with Marcus and turned to leave, "Bye, honey."

Damon lifted his head and waved, "Bye mommy! Wove you!"

"Love you too, honey."

"I'm going to miss him." Marcus randomly said as he waved and climbed up the stairs of the Harper's jet and helped Emma lift her dress. Emma chuckled, raising her eyebrows at her husband. God, I could get use to saying that.

"Is that tears I see?"

"I'm a grown man! I don't cry!"

Emma giggled and cupped Marcus face as they were finally in their seats on the jet, the doors of the jet started to close, "My man."

Marcus winked, bringing his lips down against Emma's.

<><><>

"I love this place

"I love this place." Marcus gushed out as he looked around the small little beach house Emma had bought. It was a place for Damon but Emma said she would allow him access to it when his sixteen. She was going to spoil the sucker.

Marcus dropped their suit cases at the door of their bedroom and walked towards the sliding door that connected to an exit that lead to the beach and he opened it and stepped out.

Standing on the porch, he looked up at the stars that shone across the night sky and towards the ocean that gave off relaxed waves.

He turned around to see Emma pull off her heels as she joined him, stepping off the porch that her toes sinked into the damp sand. "Do you like it?"