happy birthday to damon!

LXXXI

Emma laughed as she brought Beckie into a hug and laid her hands across her growing bump. Beckie would be a mother in seven months. Emma pulled Pete into a hug before walking towards all the other guests. "Ashley!" Emma screamed as she pulled a co-worker of hers into a hug. Emma had opened her own online designing company four months back and it was already on a roll. "Thanks for coming." Ashley shook her head and turned to her three year old daughter that was running around while being chased by a few other other kids that had showed up.

Emma smiled as she felt Marcus wrap his arms around her waist and kiss her cheek, "Where's the birthday boy?"

Emma smiled and loosened Marcus's grip from around her and pecked his lips, "I'll fetch him."

Marcus smirked before he turned to Owen and Poppie who smiled as they looked around the backyard of the Hayden mansion.

Emma walked towards Damon's nursery and looked down at the bundle who sat up in bed. His hair all messy, a sign that he had just woken up. Emma smiled, "Happy Birthday, my big boy!" She smiled as she lifted him from his cot and carried him outside. He had fallen asleep thirty minutes into the party and it was almost time to sing happy birthday.

Everyone cheered as they saw Damon and he looked around with big eyes, clearly still in his sleepy zone. Felix came up to Emma and leaned over and kissed his son's head, "Come on, buddy. Wake up!" Damon turned to his father wide eyed causing the guests to let out laughs as Damon's lip started to quiver.

Emma giggled, "His still sleepy." She said as she laid him over her shoulder as Felix stuck his tongue out at his son who copied him with a giggle.

Emma turned to Marcus as he joined her side and kissed Damon's head, "Where's the cake?" Emma asked him and he smiled, "I'll fetch it."

Emma smiled towards her boyfriend before turning towards her family. Macie smiled as she pulled Damon from Emma's arms and kissed Damon's rosy chubby cheeks. "You're so big." Macie turned to Nicholas with happy tears, "He had just been born yesterday."

Olivia nodded as she joined Macie's side. "He is going to be a handsome boy, aren't you?" Olivia asked her grandson you laughed, clapping his hands.

"Mama." He called as he turned his head to look towards Emma who smiled towards him brightly and kissed his head before turning back towards the other kids of the town who were asking about when the cake would come.

Emma smiled as she turned around at the sound of loud singing to see Felix holding the ice-cream cake he and Marcus had bought this morning after forgetting to order the right cake. He had showed up yesterday with a bachelorette cake.

"Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to Damon!" Damon giggled as he watched his father walked towards him. Marcus sang from behind Felix, Alex jumping up as he sang at the top of his lungs. Pete chuckled, holding Beckie's waist as he walked behind Marcus, singing. Dave sang next to Aiden who chuckled as he looked towards Dave.

Emma picked Damon up from her mother's arms and walked towards where Felix had laid the cake down. Emma crouched down on the floor and placed Damon on his feet who watched the candles of the cake wide eyed. Emma held Damon's hips as everyone sang around him.

Felix looked down at his son and Emma and couldn't help the tears coming to his eyes. Felix looked towards Marcus who nodded towards him. Felix crawled towards Emma and wrapped his arms around them, kissing her temple before he wrapped his arms around Damon who looked up at him and crawled into his lap.

Felix smiled, kissing Damon's head before he rose his hand and wiped his eyes. Emma sent him a confused look before she turned towards Marcus who took her attention away from Felix. "Enjoying the party?"