how you land a chick like emma?

XXX

Beckie let out a little scream as she saw Emma. Running over to her, she said, "I brought the swim suit you bought me!"

Emma's eyes widened, "I brought that one that matches."

Beckie giggled, tugging Emma away from the group to change into our swim suits.

Beckie smiled as she saw her reflection in the mirror and squealed as Emma opened the door of the stall she was in. Emma jumped at the unexpected sound and smiled when she saw Beckie. Beckie ran to her, pulling her into a hug before she sighed. "I'm sorry."

"For what?" Emma asked confused as she folded her clothes and placed it into the bag.

"For yesterday, in the bathroom. I was just jealous that Dave went after you but Pete..."

"Pete what?" Emma asked hopeful. She had knew of Pete's crush since it started and Emma had been silently rooting for them.

"He made me realize that I shouldn't let myself be second chose. Pete's likes me for me and if he can love me, then I can love myself. And Pete's a great guy—"

"Don't worry about Pete, okay Beckie? He'll love you tomorrow and the next day, don't force yourself to love him. He doesn't deserve that and don't lead him on. Take your time."

Beckie nodded, a small smile on her lips as she drifted off into another world that had Emma nudging her shoulder to get her attention.

"Come on, Marcus is waiting." Beckie said causing Emma to blush as she pulled her hair into a messy bun. Beckie looked at her weirdly but Emma ignored her as she continued to blush as she traced the skin of her neck.

Felix sat next to Owen, Alex on his other side. Brandon and Marcus were passing a football back and forth before Marcus dropped his hands and the ball hit his chest. He didn't move, his eyes were looking behind them and Felix turned around to see Emma making her way towards them. Marcus's mouth hang open as Emma's blue eyes locked with his before she shyly looked away.

Felix's eyes widened, he couldn't believe that his old shy best friend could look like that. His father looked towards him, his eyes darting towards Emma as if he was silently telling his son to do something. Felix stood up, walking towards Emma who was searching around in the bag she packed. Seeing Felix approach, Emma stood and was about to open her mouth to speak when Felix pulled her to his side.

A sign to others that she was with him.

Everyone around them when quiet. Marcus's jaw was clenching, his hands pulled into fists so tight it started turning white. He was about to approach when Pete took a hold of his shoulder, shaking his head. Marcus glared down at him, "I wouldn't be to worried about me, Pete."

"What do you mean?" Pete asked as he looked at his friend confused.

Marcus gestured behind him, where he saw Brandon scanning Beckie up and down. And Pete let go of Marcus's shoulder as his jaw clenched.

Emma smiled towards Felix, stepping out of his arms and handing him the bag. "Your shorts is in there," Emma turned around to walk pass him before she turned around and added,"And don't forget to sunblock."

Felix glared towards her, gripping the bag as he stormed towards the bathroom. Emma made her way towards Marcus, who suddenly lifted her up over his shoulder. Pete looked towards Brandon who was slowly approaching Beckie and he took off towards her. He lifted her over her shoulder, Beckie squealed as Brandon's eyed widened as Pete ran past him towards the water.

Marcus held Emma tightly on his shoulder as he dived in the water and as they came up for air. Emma gasped as she looked towards Marcus, she glared towards him, slapping her hand across his chest that he hissed. Emma giggled, taking a hold of his neck and pulling him towards her. He smirked before his face came face to face with salt water. He coughed as he swallowed the water and Emma's eyes widened as Marcus looked towards her.