i promsed her i'd come back

LX

Emma felt a shiver run down her body as she felt his presence near. She turned around from cutting vegetables to see Felix smirking down at her. His soft expression gone, replaced with the look in his eyes that had haunted her since she last saw it.

"What's wrong, Felix?" She asked nervously causing Felix to glare down at her.

"Don't be so nervous, I'm your husband." He leaned closer, his lips brushing her ear that it sent a shiver down her spine, and not in a good way. "You should be more comfortable around me." He whispered into her ear before leaning away and lifting his hand to take a hold of Emma's neck in a soft grip.

"You're acting like you did—"

"That night? That night was so pleasurable... I wonder when I'll have pleasure like that again." He trailed off, his eyes leaving her face to scan her body. "You look... delicious in this." He told her and Emma shook in fear as his grip on her throat tightened and his other hand came up to fist her hair in his hand, tilting her head that she looked up at him. Her neck stretching at an odd angle.

"What do you say, Emma? Will you be my toy again?"

Emma shook her head, tears flowing from her eyes down her cheeks as she thought of what he had done that night. She didn't want to ever experience it again. She hated thinking about it She shivered at the thought.

"What do you say, Emma. Be my thing to play with for one night?"

His eyes darkened, sending another wave of fear into Emma's body as he leant closer. Emma suddenly couldn't breath, gasps escaping her mouth as she tried to catch of what was left of the air she had.

His grip seemed to tighten more and black invaded her vision as she heard him laugh to himself.

<><><>

Emma gasped, bolting up in her bed as she looked around her room. She was still in bed like she had been last night, Felix staying at his side of the bed, even though Emma had kicked the blankets off of him and he was shivering.

It had been the same since that night took place. Felix apologizing when ever he could. Staying away from her even when it pained him. Emma curling up into a ball in her side of the bed to keep herself away from him.

Emma knew and could see that it was killing Felix to see her like this. To see her distant and cold towards him but it's all she could do. She couldn't be near him without people noticing her shiver in disgust. She couldn't be near him because it brought nightmares she didn't need. She couldn't be near him because if she did, she might slip up and Felix would see how much what he had did had broken her.

Bennett was starting to notice their distance but didn't say anything, thinking it was a small argument. He wanted them to work shit out on their own.

Emma felt a wave of nauseous come over, causing her to bolt out of bed and run towards the bathroom before she collapsed onto the cold tiles that stung her but cooled her burning skin and threw up into the toilet she had shoved open. Emma hadn't eaten much the night before but she still managed to have food to throw up.

Felix sat up as he felt Emma jump from the bed, concerned that something was wrong. He couldn't and wouldn't stop watching her since that night, he feared Emma could do something he couldn't even think about. Scared that if he took his eyes away from her for one second, she would slip away.

He jumped from the bed at the sound of Emma throwing up and he ran towards the bathroom. Bennett must have heard the commotion, as he burst through their bedroom door and walked towards Felix who pushed open the bathroom door to see Emma leaning over the toilet.