juro amarte toda mi vida

XLIII

After dancing for another hour, Marcus and Emma decided to take a walk along the beach. He stood behind her, his arms around her shoulders, his fingers intertwined with hers as they strolled down the beach. "Do you think I'll make it? In New York?"

Emma tensed under his touch as Marcus brought up him going to New York. She sent a fake smile over her shoulders towards him, "Don't worry, you'll do great. You know what you want."

Marcus smiled towards her, laying a kiss on her head as he sighed. He knew what he wanted and it was her, all he ever wanted was her and when his thousands of miles away, how could he possibly have her? How could he hold her in his arms when he was thousands of miles away?

He he didn't think he'd ever forget the way she always smelt like sunflowers.

He didn't think he'd ever forget the feeling of how her skin sparked every time he touched it.

It pained him to think of how her touch wouldn't be in his reach, how her voice wouldn't ever reach his ears the way it would when he stood right next to her. How her smell wouldn't make him smile randomly anymore.

He held her close to his body, his heart beating against her back as hers pounded against her chest. She laid her head back and they stood still, looking out at the ocean that softly swayed. The moon giving off a soft glow and Emma sighed as the wind blew against her.

And then she felt it, the soft drops of rain against her cheeks and she laughed as it started to rain harder. Her clothes started to soak and she turned around in Marcus's arms. His hair stuck to his forehead and his white shirt stuck to his muscles. Emma's hand reaches up and pulled her hair from it's messy bun, the blonde locks starting to soak from the rain.

She lowered her hands on his chest and rain her fingers over his wet shirt before she leaned forwards and laid a kiss on his wet lips. She smiled against them before she removed herself from his arms and raced down the path of the beach towards the lake house. Marcus groaned from behind her, a smirk on his lips as he started chasing her.

Emma burst through the door of the lake house and rain towards their bedroom and she gasped as Marcus  caught up to her, lifting her off the floor and he laid her down on the bed. Her smiled faded as she looked into his eyes that looked black with lust. Rain poured down on the roof of the glass ceiling and Emma gasped as she looked around. It was beautiful. Raindrops sticking to the glass.

Marcus's shirt was completely transparent now, his hard muscles sticking out. Emma locked eyes with Marcus. She knew what was going to happen. She knew what she wanted.

Emma knew she said that she would not do this when her and Felix were married. That she would not be unfaithful, she promised herself and Marcus that they would not do it like this. But looking at Marcus, how his eyes showed her how much he cared. How his touch brought a new feeling to her skin, she threw her morals out of the window and trailed her hands under Marcus's wet t-shirt. Her fingers trailing across his skin.

Locking eyes with Marcus, she lifted the shirt from his skin, Marcus helping her before she threw it across the room. Marcus rolled over onto his back and his lip made it's way between his teeth as Emma pulled her shirt from her body. Her nipples were hard from the cold air around her and she gasped as Marcus sat up and kissed her sensitive nipples.

Marcus stood up from the bed, holding Emma in his arms as she wrapped her legs around his waist. He laid her down on the bed and unbuttoned her shorts, Emma lifted her butt off the bed as Marcus pulled it down her legs. He groaned as his caught on her black lace underwear. He kissed her legs from her ankles towards her thighs before he laid soft kisses on her stomach.

Emma sat up, taking a hold of his denim shorts buckle and tugged it down before a loud gasp left her at the budge in his boxers. He quickly distracted her, taking a hold of her lips that she moaned as he slowly lowered her down towards the bed. He leaned down between her legs and his hands trailed up towards her thighs and he squeezed them. Causing her to groan into his mouth.

He leaned up, before he looked down towards Emma and cupped her face, "Are you sure?"

Emma nodded her head, "I want you to be my first." She whispered towards him.

Mason nodded, "It's perfect, isn't it?" Marcus chuckled as Emma said that towards him and he nodded again. "Perfect." Left his lips in a soft whisper as he leant down and took Emma's lips into his again.

Emma needed him now, no foreplay. Just him and her, connected as they moved together and she sat up, ready to make that happen. Once both were undressed, naked as the day they were born. Marcus lowered himself until he was on his elbows. His hand on either side of her face as she stared up at him. Her blue eyes wide and hungry as he slowly dove into her. She kept eye contact with him as he started moving and never in their life had Emma and Marcus felt so whole. No worries, no consequences. Just two lovers, enjoying each other for that night.

Emma's moans filled their room and it was the most beautiful sound, other then her laugh. He made sounds too, sounds that seemed to fill Emma with an feeling that she only noticed now was what she needed and Emma's need for Marcus sent her over the edge, bringing her lover along with her.

Their skin were covered in a layer of sweat, Emma's hand's clawed at Marcus's back while his arms held her close to his body. He kissed her one last time before they both slumped against each other.

Marcus rolled over to his side pulling Emma to his chest and he ran his fingers through her blonde hair and kissed her forehead, looking down at her face that was relaxed from sleep. He sighed softly, whispering into Emma's hair, "Juro amarte toda mi vida."

<><><>