i want you to touch me

LXXXIX

"Thanks you, mom. And please don't give him any of your famous biscuits cause he won't sleep if you do. And don't give him peanuts because it cause him to swell up and he throws up a lot. His not 'allergic' and please don't give him apple juice, he's pee burns when you do—"

"Marcus!"

Marcus eyes snapped to his mother and he sighed, stopping his hands from packing Damon's bag as he turned to Maria. "I'm sorry, I'm just worried. You've never watched after him over night and his very charming, so he'll ask for peanuts even if it makes him feel like shit."

Maria sighed, walking towards Marcus and kissing his cheek, "I'm so happy to see that you love him so much but don't worry. I've got this."

Marcus sighed, kissing him mother's cheeks and handing her Damon's bags before lifting him from his bed and handing him over to Junior who wrapped him in a blanket and held him tightly as he softly snored. "Where's Emma?"

"We just got back from the club and she went to take a shower. Please, wake him up when you get home and wash him. He was at Macie's and he passed out the minute they dropped him."

Maria nodded her head and kissed her son's cheek before leaving their house and calling Junior after her. Marcus sighed, shutting Damon's room door and making his way towards his bedroom. He pulled of his jacket, tossing it across the room before pushing off his shoes and pulling his sweater over his head. Running his fingers through his hair, he started to unbuckled his jeans only to freeze as his eyes landed on Emma who stood at the entrance of the bathroom. Her body leaning against the door frame.

Her hair was wet at the edges and it was messy from being pulled out of it's messy bun. She wore those black heels that made her legs look great and Marcy gulped as his eyes trailed over her legs towards her body that was covered in black lace and he moved towards her face. Her face was free of make up expect for the little lip gloss covering her lips.

She walked towards him, pushing his jeans to his ankles and smirked as Marcus kicked them aside and he gulped harder as she pushed him onto the bed and she stepped back. Leaned over until her face was millimeters from his face and her breast on the verge of spilling out.

Marcus moved to touch her but she moved away the second his hands left his sides. Lowering them again, he watched as she leaned over again as took his earlobe in between her lips and he groaned as she licked the shell before moving to his neck, sucking lightly on the sensitive skin under his ear that Marcus groaned aloud again. His hands starting to fist at his sides as he tried to control himself.

Emma giggled against his skin, the vibrations causing him to clench his jaw as Emma started to nibble lower until she sucked at his jaw and her teeth grazed against it. Sending a shiver down his spine.

Leaned away, she got down onto both her knees and pushed his knees apart, causing him to take a hold of her head and fist her hair, "Emma..."

"Shh." Emma said as she pulled his boxers from under him and pushed it towards his angles and Marcus jerked back as Emma wrapped her hands around his hard member.

"Emma..."

She shushed him against, rubbing her thumb over his tip causing him to shudder and she smirked as she lowered her mouth towards him and her tongue shot out, licking at his tip and she smirked as he gasped. His hand fisting her hair harder.

She started easing him into her mouth, and she moaned as Marcus started to ease in with her.

Marcus would let her bring him to orgasm as he eased out of her mouth, pulled her to her feet and tossed her onto their bed and Emma jerked forward as Marcus slapped her on ass cheek and rubbed softly against her core, causing her push against him as a loud moan escaped her. Marcus chuckled, standing back, "Strip."

Emma stood up, crawling onto their bed before she turned around and sat up onto her knees and she looked towards Marcus who watched her carefully as he wrapped his hand around his member, causing Emma's eyes to watch his movements as she unhooked her bra and tossed it towards the floor.

Marcus growled as Emma rose her hands and cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, moaning as she did. Marcus glared towards her, "Strip."

Emma whimpered as she let go of her breasts and pulled her legs from under her and pulled her panties from around her towards her ankles and as she moved to take off her heels, Marcus growled again in disapproval. She left her heels on as Marcus kneeled down in the bed, "Spread your legs."

Emma whimpered at Marcus's predatory gaze and spread her legs slowly and she gasped as Marcus knelt down and kissed at the inside of her thighs, "What do you want?" Marcus asked as he breathed against her core, causing her to shudder.

"Please." Emma whimpered as she rose her hips, hoping to get her core closer to his lips but Marcus wouldn't have it and pushed her hips against the bed.

"What. Do. You. Want?"

"I want you to touch me." Emma whimpered out, causing to Marcus to smirk as he lowered his lips to her core and Emma let out a loud gasp as his mouth covered her clit.

Her hips rose off the bed before it was pushed back down by Marcus's free hand. Emma head pushed back and loud gasps and moans left her as Marcus eat her lick a starved animal. "Marcus!"

Marcus rose as her climax exploded and he smirked as he laid his lips against hers and Emma moaned at the taste of herself against Marcus's lips. Spreading her legs, he lowered himself, trailing the tip of his shaft across her core, trailing it around her clit that Emma started to pant. "Marcus." Emma groaned out, wanting Marcus inside of her and Marcus didn't hesitate he thrust into her. Causing Emma to gasp and let out a load moan as Marcus withdrew and thrust himself back in.

Marcus rose shaking hand towards his wife's head, pushing hair out of Emma's face as he laid her lips against his again, his free hand caressing her thigh while the other intertwined her hands with his, "Tomorrow I'll do this again, but as your husband."

<><><>

Hey guys!!

I'm not really good at the smutty parts so I'm sorry for this. Cringe.

I've been really delayed with updates and I apologize, again. I might be posting every five days now instead of five.

Hope you enjoy and I'll see you soon with more.

<><><>