why you so...giggly?

XIX

Felix cleared his throat as he was handed the coffee through his car window. Turning to Emma who was still giggling to herself, he cleared his throat again but Emma hadn't heard the first time and the second time either. "Emma!"

She jumped in her seat and turned to Felix with a glare, "What?"

He raised the coffee in his hands and rose an eyebrow. Emma gasped and took one of the cups from his hands and happily sipped at the warm liquid. Felix placed his coffee in a cup holder at the side of his steering wheel and tightened his fists around the wheel. They had already started turning white. "Why are you so... giggly?"

Emma turned to him and rose an eyebrow as if her giggling hadn't been taking places since last night. He rolled his eyes and Emma sighed with a smile, "Marcus is taking me on a date."

Felix hands tightened around the steering wheel as the speed of the car increased. "Where's he taking you?"

Emma looked towards Felix and then towards the arrow that kept moving to a higher number. Her eyes widened as she looked towards the road and back towards Felix. "He's... taking me to Debbie's."

The speed of the car increased and Emma gripped her seat belt and placed her coffee in a cup holder. "When?" Felix barked out and Emma turned to him.

"Felix, slow down."

He ignored her, only tightening his hold on the steering wheel. "When, Emma?!"

"After school!" Emma shouted out as Felix took an unexpected turn that had him turning the whole steering wheel and his body towards her. The car swirled and Emma flew forward as the car suddenly stopped and Emma slowly looked up as Felix got out of the car. Shutting his door with so much force that the car shook. They were in a parking space in front of the high school.

Emma's hair was all over the place, her chest hurt from being pulled back by her seat belt and her eyes felt stuck as they were wide for too long. Her heart was beating faster every second and her brain was starting to shut down as she tried to come to terms of what just happened. Felix was gone and Emma closed her eyes and took deep breaths as she sat up straight and pushed her hair out of her face and loosened the seat belt from around her. She pulled at the handle of the door only to curse out loud as she remembered Felix had placed her door on child lock.

She moved to crawl over to the drivers side door when she hears the door open and she slowly stepped out to see Marcus standing behind the door. A smile on his face as he watched her step out of the car. He pulled her towards him and Emma giggled as his arms circled around her waist. Her heart beat faster but for a different reason, her hands slightly shook as she raised them and placed them on Marcus's face, cupping his one cheek and the back of his neck and she pulled him down. Marcus eye's widened at the bold move as Emma slammed their lips together and he quickly reacted, kissing her back.

When she pulled away, both breathless. She bit her lip as she looked towards Marcus's lips that were covered in strawberry lipgloss. She moved her thumb and rubbed it across his lips and he chuckled as he watched her. Her eyes were glowing and he couldn't help but stare at them. Her blue causing him to get lost and he had to blink a couple of times as he heard Emma calling him, a smirk on his face. He rose an eyebrow. "What with the weird smile?"

Emma gasped, "My smile is not weird."

Marcus smiled and whispered a apology into Emma's neck as he laid soft kisses along her skin. Emma sighed as she ran her fingers through his hair, "Oh! And let's not forget that Marcus Valentino is going to be singing a song in front of an audience for me."

Marcus groaned, sending a row of vibrations through Emma's skin from her neck and she shivered as he nipped at the skin. "I hoped you would forget that."

"You told me that two hours ago and even if you said it two days ago, you promised to sing to me and you will sing to me." Emma pointed towards him and Marcus bit his lip as he nodded his head. Emma giggled and tugged Marcus along as she placed her hand in his.

<><><>

Pete stood at the entrance of the school, he stood on his toes as he looked over hundreds of heads. He had finally grew big enough balls to ask Beckie on a date and he didn't want to lose anymore time. He was scared that the balls would shrink as time grew older, he also feared rejection but he would regret it later. Especially with graduation coming up soon.

He couldn't find her head of red curls but he did see Emma's blonde hair and Marcus mess of brown locks. Emma waved towards him, a smile on her face as she walked towards him, her blue eyes were bright and Pete smiled as he looked towards the couple approaching him. Emma let go of Marcus's hand and wrapped her arms around Pete before she hooked hands with Marcus again. Pete rose an eyebrow as he looked towards Felix's car and Emma, "I wanted to ask this yesterday but... not to be forward but why are you staying with Felix?"

Both Emma and Marcus tensed before Emma relaxed and smiled towards her friend, "My mom and dad had a big meeting in the city and they brought Owen with him since he was going to be the new head of 'Harper Industries'. I heard it was a big deal. My mom didn't want me to miss out anything of senior year and she didn't trust me alone in that huge house so I'm staying with the Hayden's until they come back."

Pete nodded his head as he tugged at the straps of his bag on this back, "Anyway... have you seen Beckie?"

Emma was about to answer when her eyes landed on something behind Pete's back. Marcus's eyebrows rose in surprise while Emma's jaw hung open and her eyes widened. Pete looked at them weirdly before he turned around only for his heart to break into a million pierces.

Beckie stood at her locker, with Dave's arm around her waist and he had a smirk on his face. His gaze directly on the group that watched the two in shock.

Beckie turned to look behind her and when her eyes landed on her friends, she pulled her bag over her shoulder and walked away, her arm around Dave's waist while his kept her at his side.

Pete's balls shrunk.