make her fall for you

LII

Felix stiffened in his seat as he turned to his grandmother who held a serious look upon her wrinkled face. Felix turned to his father who nodded his head in agreement. Felix stood up and pushed his father from his mother side, into an empty corner of the ballroom. "Grandchildren? Are you fucking crazy! Emma wouldn't a fuck let me near her side of the bed and you want grandchildren?!"

Bennett scratched the back of his neck nervously before he sighed and looked up towards his son, "I know, son. But I'm not sure if I'll be here in the next few years and I want to meet my first grandchild."

Felix felt his shoulders grow heavier as he looked towards Emma who watched them with a worried expression. Emma was still dealing with the lose of Marcus, Felix knew he'd never get near her just to lay a kiss on her lips. How would he even get her pregnant? He shook his head as he looked towards his father, "I don't know—"

"Marcus is gone, make her fall for you."

Felix sighed as he nodded towards his father and pushed him back towards the group. He didn't think he'd be able have Emma fall for him and pregnant with a child in just a few years. It was going to be harder then just making her fall for him.

<><><>

A year after Marcus had left...

Marcus pulled a book from under his desk that he was luckily be granted in his doom room. He heard some were thrown out for more room. He settled the book onto the table and pulled out the notes he had received from a friend from the class he had missed from over sleeping. Late night with Emma on the phone. He studied through the notes before a knock at the door disturbed him.

He turned to his roommate who at on his bed, earphones buried deep into his ears as his head beat to the music. Marcus waved towards him, gaining his attention as he pointed towards the door. The roommate shook his head, "Yeah, man. I'm expecting my cousin."

Marcus frowned, standing up from his bed and frowned as he saw Nina standing in the door way. He looked at her confused while her eyes widened in surprise. "Hey, Nina. You looking for Jacob?"

Nina nodded her head, "You're his roommate?"

Marcus nodded his head as he pushed open the door, "You can come in." Was all he said as he walked towards his desk and moved to sit down when his cellphone rang. Nina walked into the room, looking towards Marcus's side of the room before turning to Jacob. "I'll be with you now." Jacob said as he quickly typed at his laptop.

Nina turned to Marcus, hoping to get the chance to speak to him only to see him lifting his phone to his ear, "Emma..." he sighed and Nina immediately looked away from Marcus as she listened to how his voice grew soft.

Marcus stood up, pulled a jacket onto his body before he waved towards Nina, the phone pressed to his ear as his eyes sparkled, a light laughing leaving him as he listened to Emma's soft voice and he exited the doom room.

Nina sighed and sat down on Marcus's desk chair turning to his desk and picked up a piece of paper. It was a drawing, a really good one and she frowned as she recognized the girl. Emma was drawn perfectly in black and white, a smile taking over her face as she looked towards the drawer lovingly.

Nina slipped the page back into his note book and leaned back in the chair.

Maybe one year isn't enough for him to get over her, Nina thought as she looked towards a picture placed on Marcus's desk and she reached out a finger. Tracing his face but she retreated her hand at the sight of Emma in his arms. Pete stood next to them, a smiling Beckie on his back and a smiling Dave stood at the back. It must have been the day senior year started.

Another picture was placed in the corner of the frame, a picture of Marcus from the second grade as he held hands with Emma and smiled with his toothy grin. Emma had a rose placed by her ear with a big smile, a blush coating her pale cheeks.

<><><>

Marcus sat down on a bench outside of a club as he laid back, listening to Emma explain to him what she was doing this weekend coming up. He told her he was studying, causing her to laugh. "Are you one of those students, Marcus?"

Marcus laughed, "And what would you be doing if were here Emma?"

Emma must have rolled her eyes as she spoke, "Well, duh. I'd sneak into your doom room and take you out to a club. I'd dance all around you while you bought me drinks and when we go home, we'd do something exciting..." Emma trailed off with her seductive voice, sending a shiver down Marcus before sighing, "or I'd lay next to you in your bed while you ran your fingers through my hair."

Marcus smiled towards his feet sadly, wishing the image she brought about could be real. "I miss you so much, Emma."

"I miss you too, Marcus." Her voice filled with emotion and before he could reply, someone whispered his name into the cold air of the empty silence.

Marcus turned around, his eyes widening at the sight of his biological father. "Emma, I'll call you back. I promise. I love you, bye."

"I lo—" Marcus hung up before he turned to his father.

"What are you doing here?"

"I came to look for you."

"And I told you the last time I saw you, I want nothing to do with you. You left my mom and me, you are not my father."

Fredrico sighed, "I know what I did was unforgivable but... I just want to get to know my son."

Marcus turned away, starting to walk away from the older man, "I don't want to know you."

Fredrico raced after him, taking a hold of his arm. "Okay, just take my card. If you change your mind."

Marcus stopped for a second and looked towards his feet as he held out his hand. Fredrico sighed in relief and laid the card into Marcus hand before he watched Marcus walk away without looking back.

<><><>

It's been three weeks since Marcus saw his father and his card still stood on his desk. Staring at him. Marcus sighed, picked the card from the desk and pulled out his phone before he pushed it back down and laid back against his chair and looked towards the ceiling, letting out a huge sigh.

He groaned, grabbed the card and dialed the number. Fredrico answered the third ring, a confused tone to his voice.

"Meet me at that same bench in an hour."

<><><>

Hey guys 👋

It's a small little chapter that shows Marcus's life in New York and Felix's plan.

The time changes might be confusing.

Thanks for reading and hope you guys enjoyed it❤️