make your own fucking decisions

LXXIX

Emma's eyes widened and Marcus started to feel uneasy at Emma's shocked expression but he quickly jumped to explain. "I know it's early and we just finally got together and I know that everything is still fresh but I can't be a second away from you. Missing almost five years of touching you and loving you, I don't think I could go a second without being near you."

Emma bit her lip, what did she have to lose? Felix had even supported Marcus on staying here in his own creepy way of knowing everything. Emma didn't even know she was nodding her head until Marcus gripped her neck in a soft grip and laid his lips across Emma's in a soft gentle kiss that showed how relived he was.

Emma smiled in the middle of their kiss before she twisted them both around that she straddled him. Naked on top of him, she smirked as she managed not to blush and she thrilled at the way his eyes darkened. His hands rose, tracing over the tattoo on the side of her thigh before he gripped the fat of her hips and jumped up and Emma gasped as she was suddenly off of the bed and onto her way to the shower as Marcus painfully pushed himself back inside her. It was sensitive down there but it turned her on even more as she felt Marcus groan into her neck as she gripped him and tried to get use to his size again.

"I'm your girlfriend, right?" Emma asked as Marcus stepped into the shower and stood under the water and watched with dark eyes as the water ran over Emma.

"You're my everything." Marcus replied before he had her against the shower hall and one of her legs over his hip.

<><><>

Emma took a deep breath as Marcus opened the car door for her and took her hand as they walked towards the Hayden mansion. After the best shower they both had, they had called their parents and Felix's parents to meet at the Hayden mansion because everyone needed to talk.

Everyone was already parked outside and Emma was having a nervous break down. She was scared to face her parents and admit that after a divorce, she jumped into a relationship with Marcus.

Marcus kisses her temple, intertwining their fingers. "Everything is going to be okay."

Emma looked towards him, pecking his lips before she pushed open the doors with her key and made her way inside of the living room. Everyone sat there, Poppie sat at Owen's side. Damon in her arms. Felix was watching her closely as he glared at her and Owen glared at him. Bennett sat next to Felix glancing at Poppie whole talking to his wife and Emma's parents. Maria was laughing at something Macie had said and Junior was looking towards Damon, making funny faces. Marcus was shocked to see his own father there but he didn't have a relaxed attitude as everyone else.

Everyone quieted down, turning to Emma and Marcus that was standing watching them. Leaning against each other and everyone's eyes trailed to their joint hands.

"We need to start from the beginning."

<><><>

After Fred had thrown a tantrum about Emma being married and sulking when he found out they were divorced, he threw himself into a sofa and kept quiet. Everyone watched the couple closely as they sat together on a single couch.

Felix had smiled when he had seen the couple and even if it hurt him to see Emma with Marcus, the pain dissolved into joy to see Emma happy.

Marcus spoke first, "I think everyone knew what was happening with Emma and I. When we were still in high school." Marcus noticed everyone slightly tilt their heads in agreement.

"I was in love with her and I think everyone knew that but our feelings weren't required and I was starting to lose hope in ever being with Emma."

Emma smiled towards Marcus, "And I was blinded by first love to notice Marcus and that was my biggest mistake because his everything to me now."

Marcus smiled, "We were together secretly after Emma married."

Emma nodded, "Until graduation and Marcus left for college but we spoke everyday and I had every intention of being with him once he returned but then I fell pregnant with Damon."

Marcus looked towards Damon who was now in Emma's arms after being away from his mother for so long. "And Emma decided that it would be good if I moved on from her because she thought she'd be a burden."

Emma smiled, "But I'm not one."

Marcus nodded down at her, "I want to be with her."

Marcus looked towards everyone before Bennett spoke up, "And? You're twenty-three years old! Make your own fucking decisions! Emma will always be special to this family and I got my grandson, you can have her now." Bennett smirked towards Emma who glared at him.

"That's all I'm good for?"

Bennett simply shrugged, sending Emma as wink before he turned to everyone else. Maria jumped from the sofa she was seat on, her eyes watering and raced towards her son and Emma, pulling them into a hug, "I'm so glad. I never liked Nina and I was hoping you'd stop wearing your ass as a hat and come for her."

Marcus chuckled, "Thanks, mamá."

Macie stepped up, "I was so scared to admit knowing you were in love that I ignored all the signs and you've been separated for five years." Macie wiped her tears and she pulled Emma into a hug. "I'm so happy you're happy."

Olivia had come up, "I always wanted you to be with my Felix and you gave me five years of my wish and I'll always be grateful. You also gave me my Damon back, thank you for everything. You deserve this."

Bennett and Nicholas shook Marcus's hands before kissing Emma's cheek and Marcus turned to his father, "Dad?"

Junior smirked, "This is fucking amazing. I knew my talk with you would get that head of yours working."

Marcus chuckled and pulled his father into a hug before he turned to Fred, "Sorry I made you pay for the wedding... I just couldn't do. I wanted to say no but you ignored me."

Fred sighed, "I just thought that you waiting around for Emma would cause you pain and that you'd be stuck in one place all the time. I just want you happy and I apologize for forcing you into something you didn't want."

"It's okay." Marcus pulled his biological father into a hug before he turned to Felix who was hugging Emma.

Everyone watched as Felix let go of Emma and made his way towards Marcus. Marcus smiled as Felix took his out stretched hand and pulled him into a hug, patting his back. "Look after her and my son."

Felix's voice held so much emotion that it had Marcus leaning away to look him in the eyes and was surprised to see it filled with tears that Felix quickly pushed back. Marcus stared at him for a while, trying to put pieces together, "I will, trust me."

Felix nodded, Felix trusted Marcus. He trusted him so much that he felt at ease seeing Marcus with Emma because he now knew that when he was gone, his son and Emma would be in good hands.