he doesn't give a fuck that his little dick it hanging out

LXXIII

Emma smiled towards Damon as she carefully pulled his clothes from his little body and set him in his small bathtub. Running warm water over him, she softly ran her hands over his skin as she looked down at him. "Buttercup?"

Emma turned around from kneeling in front of the tub to turn to Bennett who stood at the door. "Yes, Bennett?"

"Olivia and I are going to your parents, would you like to tag along?"

Emma shook her head, "No thank you, I think I'll stay back."

Bennett nodded his head, making his way towards the bathtub and leaned down and kissed her cheek before turning to Damon, "Hey, buddy. You're enjoy your bath?" Damon just smiled at him causing Bennett to smirk before he leant down and kissed Damon's cheeks and left the bathroom.

Emma sighed as she heard someone enter the bathroom, thinking it was Olivia she turned to her. "Is there anything you need—"

Cutting herself off, she bit her bottom lip as she saw Felix, who slowly walked towards her and sat down next to her and looked down at Damon lovingly. Damon looked towards the new face in the bathroom.

Felix slowly rolled his sleeves up and leaned over the tub, picking up the baby wash, squirting the gel onto his hands and started rubbing it over Damon softly as he soaked in what he had been missing for the past few weeks. "I'm sorry."

Emma turned to Felix with a frown, "For what?"

"For... pushing you both away."

Emma sighed, sending Felix a soft smile and laid her hand over Felix's, "It's okay, if you need time just say but don't push Damon away."

"I didn't want too, I was trying to push myself away from you."

Emma looked up at Felix hurt, "Why?"

Felix lifted his hand from the tub and cupped Emma's face and sighed softly as he looked over her face. He suddenly leaned forward causing Emma's eyes to widen slightly before he softly laid his lips onto her cheek, "It was stupid of me to do it but I'm not going to push you away now."

I want to spend my last moments with you.

Emma nodded and laid her head against his chest as they slowly bathed Damon and Emma let out a loud gasp as Felix rose his hands from the water and flicked it at Emma. She giggled, cupping her hand into the water and throwing it towards Felix that he blinked rapidly at the water in his eyes before he tackled her to the ground causing her to go into a fit of giggles as he tickled her sides.

Felix smiled down at her before kissing her nose and pulling her up to look down at Damon who looked at them confused, "You idiot! Damon could of drowned!"

Felix laughed, "Drowned?! He looks like his on the beach! Look at him! He doesn't give a fuck that his little dick it hanging out!"

Emma threw her head back and laughed before she punched Felix, "That's not funny!"

"Sure it is! Look at him, even his laughing." Damon was smiling, his gums showing at his watched his parents smile towards each other.

"He can't laugh yet."

Felix rolled his eyes, "I can't believe you went to research what he can and can't do."

"I was curious! What if he was supposed to do something now and he didn't?"

Felix chuckled, "God, I missed you."

Emma smiled and laid her head on his shoulder, "I missed you too."