Plastic uncle and nephew (35)

[NB! It is also Xu Shao who can eat, drink and have fun during the great changes in the family! 】

[@徐子凡 Your uncle is going to take away your company, please hurry up and act, the emperor is not in a hurry to die the eunuch! 】

[Fan Ge is absolutely true love to Zixin, and even if such a big event has to do a banquet for his girlfriend, it's bullish. It's just @徐子凡 you fight it anyway, and fight your scumbag! 】

[Doesn't the country check Xu Hao? Is it a crime for him to harm Xu Zifan in this way? Get him up quickly! 】

[Upstairs legally blind, Xu Hao took advantage of the legal loopholes in everything he did. Only his former assistant would be arrested, and he would do nothing. I wanted to say to boycott the Xu family and refuse everything related to Xu Hao, but once I thought, the Xu family belonged to Xu Zifan. Is it better to resist or not to resist? Tangled. However, those who bought Xu's stock quickly sold it, predicting that there will be an infighting in the event of an earthquake ahead. 】

[Looking forward to infighting. 】

[Don't be silly, Xu Zifan is no better than his uncle, incomparable, the evil scum uncle! 】

Because Xu Zifan is a lover with Yao Kexin, he has received great attention in the entertainment circle, and he is often searched. All netizens outside the entertainment circle are familiar with him, and even watched all his gossip in the past six months. After the giants came out, the whole network was discussing this matter, and the topics after dinner in many families were also related to them. The grievances between wealthy relatives are always easy to arouse people's curiosity. This is also the reason why Xu Zifan initially chose to be involved in the entertainment industry. He wanted to make the Xu family a household name as quickly as possible. The particularity of the entertainment industry accelerated his plan. Now everyone knows that Xu Hao wants to grab a nephew. Up.

When everyone was talking about it, the news that Xu Zifan was going to sell the shares spread all over the business circle, and several interested parties contacted Xu Zifan to discuss the price. When Xu Hao knew that Xu Zifan had gone to meet another real estate manager, he immediately called Xu Zifan, "What are you going to do? This is the property of our Xu family!"

Xu Zifan said indifferently: "Selling it can turn into money, better than being snatched by you?"

"You! What are you talking nonsense..."

"Yes, the evidence has been seen by the whole world, so what kind of uncle would you pretend to be with me? Anyway, I plan to sell the shares, and you can't stop it." Xu Zifan said arrogantly, "You will call me less in the future. You were wondering how to harm me all day long, so I responded and gave my uncle back. Not even a passerby, and I died."

"Wait, Xu Zifan!" Xu Hao almost couldn't breathe while listening to the busy tone on the phone. When did the stupid nephew who only spends money to make trouble at home dare not give him face so much? But now that the shares are about to be sold, he has no time to think about anything else. He immediately called one of the shareholders' henchmen and ordered, "You come forward to communicate with Xu Zifan. He can sell the shares, but he must sell it to me or several shareholders. . You find a way to get his shares out and transfer them to me afterwards."

"Chairman, Xu Zifan may not agree, I will try my best." The shareholders met Xu Zifan last time, and when I look back at this time, I think Xu Zifan had something to say at that time, and this matter might be difficult to handle. Maybe Xu Zifan would sell his shares to Xu's opponent to avenge Xu Hao!

However, this shareholder went to Xu Zifan and persuaded Xu Zifan from all aspects not to let the shares go out. Xu Zifan listened to him while eating fruit. When he was so dry and couldn't find any words, Xu Zifan wiped the corners of his mouth with a tissue and said casually, "I don't care if it is you or who wants to buy it. My shares, you just need to tell me, how much do you bid?"