Unlucky stick (9)

Before returning to the house in the evening, Jiang Dong watched Jiang Tianxin still wearing a mask and asked Xu Zifan quietly: "Master, doesn't she end at sunset?"

Xu Zifan smiled, "No."

Jiang Dong suddenly realized, "I see, you are waiting for her to come and beg you, right? But my sister is so stubborn that she won't come and beg you even if she laughs for a lifetime."

Xu Zifan looked at him speechlessly, "Why do you love your brain so much? Nothing, do you think I am like a bully of a little girl?"

Like it. Jiang Dong thought about it and didn't say it, but his eyes had already betrayed him.

Xu Zifan wondered: "Are you two really brothers and sisters? Why are you so different in character?"

Jiang Dong shrugged, "Maybe I have inherited all the emotional cells of my parents, and Xinxin has inherited all the rational cells. Sometimes I think Xinxin is the bigger one. She has been more mature than me since she was a child. Did you know? She even jumped I studied at several levels in the same year and said she wanted to protect me. I guess she dreamed of being a policeman when she was a child."

Xu Zifan imagined the scene of a little girl jumping to protect her brother. He felt that Jiang Tianxin's job as a policeman might have been a dream inspired by her brother. With Jiang Dong's character, he was deceived without a family member to protect her.

However, he was very lucky to meet Jiang Dong. Jiang Dong is obviously a fat sheep. This single has not only made a good income, but also became famous in the wealthy circle. In the future, the development of Qingfeng View will not worry.

Because of this, his attitude towards Jiang Dong has improved a lot. The two chatted for most of the day. By the time they went to bed, Jiang Dong's name for him had changed from "Master" to "Brother Fan".

Jiang Tianxin did not mention that she laughed when she saw people. When Jiang Dong returned to the room, she returned to the room, calmly sorting out the various reports sent to her by her subordinates, and worked until late at night before going to bed.

Early the next morning, she got up for morning exercises. When she opened the door and saw Xu Zifan, she didn't smile. Then she realized that she was back to normal.

She thought for a moment, "The psychological hint you gave me is 24 hours to release? Mr. Xu, I have to say that you are very good at this aspect, better than the psychologists I have ever met. Would you consider changing careers to become a psychologist? "

"I don't think about it, I love my job. As a Qingfeng watcher, I love this job very much." He walked to the gym.

Jiang Tianxin followed him to look at him, his expression was difficult to express. This person has such a strong psychology and can perform magic tricks. Why does he have to be a magic stick?

When she walked into the fitness room, she couldn't help but persuade her, "Mr. Xu, I checked your information, and you don't seem to have done anything illegal. If you don't want to continue studying, why not find a legitimate one. What about your work? You can do well with your abilities. Don't go astray."

Xu Zifan could guess her expression without looking back. Is this the police officer trying to persuade the lost little lamb? He laughed, "Sergeant Jiang, don't be a pity for me. You will soon find that my professional ability in fortune-telling and ghost hunting is absolutely worthy of my status as a breeze observer."

Jiang Tianxin took a deep breath and said helplessly: "Why is Mr. Xu so persistent to be a Taoist priest? The Qingfeng View has long been ruined. You will be very successful as a psychologist. If you develop well, you may make your former family look up. You..."