Farmers (18)

Xu Zifan asked again, "Can you take my sister? I take her with me every time I go to town, so that she can have a long experience."

Zheng Chuan said "OK" again, but there was no response. Xu Zifan agreed with him at the foot of the mountain and separated from him at the foot of the mountain. He didn't like blind marriages. Women's marriage was a lifetime event in ancient times. It was more important than reincarnation. He must create more opportunities for the two to get along. Take a look, anyway, his presence will not affect your reputation.

This time Xu Zifan had another bumper harvest. The Cai family, Erfang and some people in the village were jealous, and they all gathered around to see what Xu Zifan had picked. Xu Zifan took the things out with the same care, as if holding a baby. Whoever asked him, he answered truthfully and explained what kind of medicinal materials were used for treatment. Everyone didn't quite understand, but there was a sense of unclearness. The look in Xu Zifan's eyes changed a little, and there was a kind of envy. This is different for people who have read.

Hu Langzhong just passing by, saw Xu Zifan's medicinal materials, stroked his beard and nodded, "Sabur is good, he dug well, and he prepared well, he almost didn't lose much of the medicinal properties, so he can sell at a high price."

Xu Zifan laughed and said, "Let Hu Langzhong laughed."

Hu Langzhong pointed to his apprentice, "I will test you. My disciple is a little uncomfortable this morning. Can you see what symptoms he is?"

Xu Zifan heard the words and put the medicinal materials aside, wiped his hands, asked Hu Langzhong's apprentice to sit aside and stretched out his hand to get his pulse. After a while, he looked at the little apprentice's eyes and tongue, and said in deep thought, "Hu Langzhong, the apprentice should I have stayed up late for more than five days. My heart rate is slightly faster, the blood is sticky, and the blood is not smooth. That's why I have headaches, fatigue and muscle aches today. I don't need to take medicine. I have to fall asleep before hai, and get up at the hour. Symptoms can be relieved in the future, and normal after five days, but?"

There were more than 20 people around listening in silence, and then they all looked at Hu Langzhong with curiosity in their eyes. Hu Langzhong nodded in surprise, and looked at Xu Zifan and said, "That's true. I heard that Saburo was self-taught. As expected, it's no small thing to be a hero."

Xu Zifan stood up and arched his hands, "Hu Langzhong is utterly praised, I still have a lot to learn."

Others saw that Xu Zifan would really see a doctor. They were surprised and hurriedly asked Hu Langzhong: "Hu Langzhong, Xu Saburo is right?"

Hu Langzhong nodded, "Yes, it takes a certain degree of knowledge to see it so accurately. I also look at my apprentice every day to make sure that he is staying up late, so Saburo is very good at pulse diagnosis."

The old woman from Xu's neighbor's house squeezed in with a two-year-old boy and said, "Sanlang, then help my grandson and grandchildren. He always wakes up and cries when he sleeps these past two days. What's up? Are you scared?"

It costs money to see a doctor. People in the village usually get through with minor illnesses and pains by themselves. No one will go to the doctor. When the delay is serious, they will look at the doctor. They are also afraid of spending money to buy medicine. So the old woman didn't even plan to see a doctor. At this moment, seeing Xu Zifan know how to watch it, so I was thinking about it. Xu Zifan is not a serious doctor. If she doesn't look good, she won't be able to collect money. If she is optimistic, it is enough for her to mention something to thank her, which can save a lot.

Of course Xu Zifan understands what she meant, but he is now at the apprentice level? It is a good thing if someone is willing to let him see a doctor. Xu Zifan numbered the pulse for the child, then cut it over, and said with a smile: "Auntie, your grandson has nothing to do, just need to take care of it. This child often doesn't see the sun in the house on weekdays? You will take him out in the sun every day. , And then give him pork liver every five days. Buy fresh pork liver slices, soak them in salt water for half an hour, boil them and mash them, and feed them slowly. After a while, he will be fine and grow strong. point."