Cultivation in another world (11)

The misty forest is huge. Shi Yunxuan has to count the steps and walk carefully, she can only walk slowly. The two of them walked a total of two hours before reaching the other side of the misty forest. After taking that step, they suddenly opened up, and the forest inside was denser. The fragrance of birds and flowers, like a paradise.

Xu Zifan let go of his spiritual knowledge and scanned it out. This forest is ten times richer than the outside ones, but the monsters are three times more abundant. Most of them are high-end. Even if he is in the middle stage of Yuan Ying, he encounters three, five, and seven. The eighth-order monster beasts will also be explained here. He couldn't help but feel a little puzzled. Shi Yunxuan and her senior sister were both in the foundation of Great Perfection, and that senior brother had only a high level of cultivation, and only in the middle of the golden core. What did they come in? Could there be any other baby here?

Shi Yunxuan unwrapped the veils that tied the wrists of the two of them, smiled and wiped the sweat on her head, her voice was weak, but she was acting like a baby, "Big Brother Xu, let's rest for a while and then leave, okay? I'm so tired. My leg will be broken for a long time."

Xu Zifan looked away faintly, walked a few steps forward to look around, randomly found a big tree and sat in the shade, and said coldly: "Are the women of the Acacia Sect like this? Show courtesy to strange men?"

The average person who fired this map is going to be angry. Xu Zifan deliberately wanted to see Shi Yunxuan's reaction, but she just tilted her head as if thinking, and said wittyly: "That's a wrong guess! Women of the Hehuan Sect never show courtesy, we Only release'goodwill' to people you like. If the other party responds, isn't it the best of both worlds? If the other party doesn't respond, then you don't have to waste time. After all, life is short, and our Hehuan Sect always emphasizes spending time together."

Shi Yunxuan sat opposite Xu Zifan, waved a small wooden table out of the storage ring and placed it between the two, spreading a beautifully patterned tablecloth, and quickly placed several plates of various spirit fruits, smiling sweetly at Xu Zifan. "Brother Xu, these are all my possessions. They are delicious. You can try them and replenish your energy by the way."

"Cultivation can replenish energy."

"That's boring? Big Brother Xu, don't learn from those cultivators, what's the point, even if you are cultivated by them to become immortals? Do you think the immortal world is different from us? It's not the same way when you go to the immortal world. Shi Yunxuan showed a disgusting expression, "I can't stand the hard work of thousands and tens of thousands of years. It's too boring."

Xu Zifan thoughtfully picked up a spiritual fruit. He is not a hedonist and has always cherished the opportunity to learn. However, Shi Yunxuan is right. His life is endless. Could it be that this has been going on for tens of thousands of years? In fact, it is important to learn different things in each world, but it is also important to experience the joy of life in a different world. In fact, enjoyment and learning should not conflict, because the clockwork was too tight before.

Xu Zifan leaned back on the tree trunk, bit the spirit fruit and looked around. The scenery was pleasant and accompanied by beauty. In fact, his current life can be envied by countless people.

Shi Yunxuan didn't like being quiet, and while eating spirit fruit, she told Xu Zifan what monsters she had encountered and what dangers she had encountered. The two of them didn't look like they had come to find the medicine field, they were more like going out for an outing, and it really made people relax a lot.

After eating the Lingguo, they continued on the road, walking quickly without fog, and finally rushed to find the medicine field before dark. The medicinal field was not artificially planted because the soil there contains a lot of spiritual energy, and it is easier to nourish medicinal materials than elsewhere. Over the years, a medicinal field has gradually formed, the size of a full acre of land, and it is covered with various high-levels. It is a pity that some herbs have fallen and withered due to no one to take care of them.