Ancient beast world (7)

Each tribe has its own territory at the trading point. Some tents are built with animal skins and trees to live in and place trading items. Usually, a tribe has four or five people.

Sada took them straight to the snake tent, before reaching the door, he raised his voice: "Mowen, are you there? I brought my friends."

"in."

The voice coming from the tent was very cold, which was different from the indifferent indifference of Mengya. It was a kind of cruel coldness. Xu Zifan frowned slightly, stepped back behind Sada, and walked in with Meng Fang.

The light in the tent was very dark, only the light coming in from the tent entrance. Xu Zifan got used to it and saw a thin man sitting cross-legged in the corner with black hair almost reaching the waist, loosely tied on his back After a moment, two strands of hair that had just crossed the shoulders were hanging down on both sides of his cheeks, which reminded him of the demon leader in the martial arts drama. But this person is still expressionless, his eyes are sharp when he sees it, and he really doesn't look like a good person in appearance.

Mowen glanced over them, then lowered his head and rubbed a stone knife, and asked coldly, "What's the matter?"

Sada found a place to sit and snorted coldly: "You are so boring, you can't come to you if you have nothing to do? I am your savior, so you treat me like this?"

The ink pattern is very cold, "I don't need your help."

"Yes, yes, I shouldn't have saved you at the time. I should have watched you get bitten by those two fierce beasts, bruised and wounded all over and then entangled them to death, right? Sure enough snakes are cold-blooded and have no conscience than white-eyed wolves." Sada muttered. The sentence pulled Meng Fang and Xu Zifan sat down, and said to Mo Wen, "This is the fierce tooth of the Tiger Tribe, my friend, he was bitten by a fierce beast when he came. Isn't there a lot of medicine in your place? Help me. By the way, there is this one. This one is amazing. It is a wise adult who has specially appeared and acknowledged by the tiger clan animal god, who came to teach us wisdom."

He furiously refused, "No medicine, the wise man gave me medicine, it's better."

"Don't try your best, how... maybe..." When Sada was speaking, he looked down at the wound of Meng Fang. It turned out that the wound healed very well, and it didn't split again because of the long distance running. He swallowed back and looked up at Xu Zifan, "Zifan, do you still mix other medicines? How about going to our tribe? Our tribe is quite backward in terms of medicinal materials, and often goes to the snake tribe to trade, you Maybe we won't have to pay attention to the snake clan after we go."

Mowen raised his head, "Will you dispense medicine? What medicine?"

Xu Zifan looked at Sada, and Sada shrugged and said: "This stinky snake is a drug idiot. His medicine is the best in the whole continent. By the way, he is still the youngest son of the Snake Clan Chief, and his older brother is the Young Clan Chief. "

Mengya added in a low voice, "The snake tribe and the leopard tribe are not far apart. In ancient times, the two tribes often fought for resources. The damage was not small. Five hundred years ago, they made peace and began to cooperate and help each other to become allies. I think he can believe it. "

[Shaohua: According to the three people's various data monitoring, they did not lie. The number of medicinal materials in the tent and the medicines prepared can prove that Mowen is a pharmacist. 】

Xu Zifan then took out three kinds of powders, "This is Zhixue San, which can stop bleeding after a few breaths on the wound; this is a trauma medicine, which is applied to the wound and the dressing is changed daily. The effect is very good; This is Ma Fei San. A small amount can make people lose local consciousness, a moderate amount can make people lose consciousness completely, and an overdose can cause death."