Bet on stone (38)

Wang Yalin's depravity was only ridiculed at the beginning, and no one mentioned her again after that, because her identity was completely different. Even gossiping about her past as a social butterfly felt that she was worthless. She could no longer attract the attention of people in the circle she once was. .

Only Feng Donghui kept staring at her. He hated her so much. Seeing that she could still sell her sex life in exchange for a wealthy life, but he was suffering in prison, he simply found a group of gangsters to beat her.

Feng Donghui was very careful this time. He found someone through Mr. Feng, broke Wang Yalin's leg in a place without surveillance, and sent her to the hospital where Feng Xiangjun was treated.

The person who hates Wang Yalin the most is none other than Feng Xiangjun. Her lower body is paralyzed, her temperament becomes more and more extreme, she is more and more restless and irritable, and her thoughts are very extreme.

The two elders of the Feng family also wanted their children to vent their anger, so they agreed to Feng Donghui to do such a thing. Mrs. Feng pushed Feng Xiangjun to Wang Yalin's ward in a wheelchair every day to see her. Feng Xiangjun slapped Wang Yalin several times and humiliated Wang Yalin harshly, which made her mood feel much better.

Wang Yalin's sponsor at the time even went to the hospital for a visit, but once he saw Feng Xiangjun there, he never showed up again. Wang Yalin is not even a mistress now, so how can anyone be willing to spend time on her? Her leg was broken and she couldn't go out fishing, so she suddenly became a loner again.

After the Xu family found out about this, Xu Zhenhua was relatively silent, while Li Xiulan was so angry that she regretted it and said that she should not have given Xu Zhenhua such a wife in the first place. The whole family was not good.

Xu Zifan and Xu Mengyao massaged their shoulders to comfort them. Xu Zifan said with a smile: "Grandma, you can't regret it, otherwise how can you have such good grandchildren as me and Yaoyao?"

Li Xiulan smiled helplessly: "As you can tell, if she hadn't given birth to you two good children, I would have asked your father to divorce her. She is so blessed that she doesn't know how good you are. It's inexplicable that she is still entangled with her adopted daughter."

Xu Zhenhua sighed, "Don't talk about her, she will be like this from now on. I will find a better nursing home to settle her and her parents. I hope the environment there can calm her down. I won't take her back to make trouble at home." ."

"Don't take her back, I'm afraid I'll be pissed to death." Li Xiulan has made up her mind not to accept Feng Xiangjun. Even she regrets neglecting Yaoyao. Feng Xiangjun's mother has never apologized until now. It's really outrageous. Rescue.

Xu Mengyao hugged her shoulders and said with a smile: "Grandma, don't be angry. I'll tell you good news. I'm ready to build the road and it will start soon. My brother said I did a very good job. "

"Oh, it's so fast!" Li Xiulan pulled her in surprise, "I heard your brother said that you prepared it all by yourself. This is great. I will name it after you to commemorate the first time you did it by yourself. It's done."

"Grandma, don't praise me. I only completed a project with my brother last time, so I can complete this plan. I don't know how to do other things."

Xu Zifan raised his chin and said, "Yao Yao, don't be modest. It's great to be able to do these things independently at the age of eighteen. Your brother and I didn't start doing serious work until I was twenty-five."

"You have the nerve to say that!" Xu Zhenhua cursed with a smile, and the atmosphere at home finally became relaxed.

Xu Mengyao proposed to go to Linhe Town in person during the winter vacation to finalize the road construction matter. Li Xiulan was afraid that she would be hurt by the situation and was reluctant to let her go. In the end, Xu Zifan persuaded Li Xiulan to let Xu Mengyao do what she wanted to do. It's okay to go there in person and settle the past. He will send a few more bodyguards to protect Xu Mengyao's safety.