Unlucky stick (8)

After breakfast, Xu Zifan asked to go to Jiangjiazu's grave. Father Jiang frowned after being surprised, "Does the Daoist suspect that someone has moved his hands and feet at my ancestral grave?"

Xu Zifan nodded, "There is a layer of yin over Jiang's family. It is aimed at the Jiang family who lives here. There is a high possibility that problems will occur in the ancestral grave."

Jiang Dong cursed, his face was ugly, "Who the **** is having such a grudge against me? This is too wicked, it actually moved my family's ancestral grave!"

Jiang's father still knows his son's character very well, and he thinks it shouldn't be an ordinary offense. He hesitated and said: "Is it the defeated opponent of the Jiang family in the business war? Our Jiang family has always been in business and wealth. Competition is also benign competition. Bad methods are never used and there should be no such enemies."

Xu Zifan waved his hand and calmly said: "It's useless if you think so much. Some people in this society are just careful, and they have to make a fuss about small things. It is not tolerant. It is not strange to do such things with extremes. In addition, perhaps It depends on your family luck, or for some weird reasons, it is possible to start. At present, we can only follow the doubts to investigate."

Father Jiang nodded, "Well, let me make arrangements. We will leave tomorrow morning. My family's ancestral tomb is not far away. It will be there after four or five hours by car, and will be there tomorrow at noon. Do you need to do it this time? What are you going to prepare?"

"No, let's talk over there." He is only a half-hearted person now, and he has no spiritual power. He is ready to talk for nothing. In a sense, he is really a half-liar, and everything is learning now.

When the itinerary was finalized, Jiang's father immediately rushed to the company. As the chairman, he still had a lot of work waiting for him. Mother Jiang also had to make arrangements. When she went to the ancestral grave, no matter whether there were any problems, she would always pay her respects.

Xu Zifan didn't want to waste time, so he went back to the room to "sleep" and continued to read those metaphysical books. Fortunately, there are a lot of medicines he cultivated in the realm of cultivation, and he took a single one with a hundred times the energy, and he didn't even need to sleep, saving a lot of time.

During this period, Jiang Tianxin stayed in the room until her subordinates came to find her, but she wore a big mask and sunglasses, and no one could see it even if she was smiling.

The six policemen were shocked when they saw this, "Boss, what are you doing? Are you injured?"

Xiao Qin was surprised: "Sister Xin, can you still be beaten? Who is so powerful?"

Jiang Tianxin smiled, afraid that he would make a sweet voice when he opened his mouth, so he simply uttered two words briefly, "Study."

Liuzi and Xiaoqin were stunned to keep up, always feeling that something was wrong with her.

In the study, Jiang Tianxin stretched out his hand and spit out two more words, "Progress."

The sixth son handed her the document and immediately reported, "Boss, we have found Xu Zifan's status. He is 23 years old this year. When he was a child, his father was killed in a fire and his mother ran away. He has been living with his uncle's family. .

We went to the community where his uncle lived to find out that his uncle's family treated him very badly, and every day they enslaved him to do housework, and his cousin scolded him whenever he scolded him, with no respect at all. "

Xiaoqin continued: "Sister Xin, it is said that the family occupied Xu Zifan's parents' property to raise him. They drove him away seven days ago because the family's business failed and his daughter was dumped by her boyfriend. They said Xu Zifan was Broom Star, the elders who killed his relatives came to kill them again, so he was driven away. At first sight, it was an excuse. After so many years, I want to kill them early."