Ancient beast world (12)

Facing the great witch's advice, the patriarch just nodded, and still insisted on considering a day before making a decision. The great witch was so angry that he knocked on the scepter and walked away.

Bai Yi sat opposite the patriarch and looked at him in a little panic, "Father, you won't really agree? Then what shall we do in the future? We let the people suffer this kind of humiliation, and they will no longer obey us. If Xu Zifan is there. Remuneration can guarantee their lives. After a year, they may listen to Xu Zifan. After all, there is no danger to work. It is better than going out hunting. There will be no tiger clan chief by then!"

The patriarch slapped him severely, "Do you think I don't know? But what can I do if I disagree? Once the tribe finds that the tiger is behind other tribes, are they willing to obey my orders? If it weren't for you, how could we end up here? So what?"

Bai Yi covered his face in silence, and the patriarch said dejectedly: "If you want power, you have to hide things outside of your tribe, how long you can hide it. But the day the truth is revealed, the whole clan will scold me, and I will become a tiger. Sinner of the clan, I cannot bear this sin." He patted Bai Yi on the shoulder and sighed, "We have no way to go, we can only surrender, there is no way to go..."

Bai Yi said gloomily: "No, there is still a way. As long as the clansmen are unwilling to surrender to Xu Zifan, they will never blame us in the future. That is their own choice."

The patriarch frowned, hesitated and shook his head for a moment, "It won't work. Don't do extra things. I will talk to Mengya again a day later to see if I can get some special treatment. Go out, I'm tired."

Bai Yi saw his father's deep disappointment in him, and rushed out the door full of heart, rushed out of the tribe, and vented fiercely in the forest! In the past, he had always been the pride of his father. He was the young patriarch of the Tiger Clan. Except for Mengfang, no orc could beat him. He was beautiful. Now he is like a bereavement dog, all this is given by Xu Zifan, how can he surrender to Xu Zifan? He dignified the tiger clan young patriarch to do coolies, how would other people laugh at him? He couldn't hold his head up all his life!

Bai Yi slumped to the ground panting, calmed down after a long time, and made a decision. The Tiger Clan should be his originally, and he would not allow others to take it from him. When he returned to the tribe, he found two familiar orcs and his fiancé Muci, and told them the punishment Xu Zifan had imposed on them. He said that once the Tiger tribe accepts punishment to do coolies, they will be looked down upon with half of the reward. Xu Zifan is hostile to them again, and the Tiger tribe will never stand up again. If they don't go, they can think of ways to grow on their own, and even marry other tribes to learn their knowledge. They can live a good life without relying on Xu Zifan, and they are free to not be afraid of Xu Zifan targeting them. Is it better not to say this?

People in the orc world have no education and basically have no vision. They can't understand that Xu Zifan's punishment of the tiger race is to pave the way for future equality, and they can't think of what kind of kingdom Xu Zifan wants to build. Therefore, when they heard Bai Yi's words, they naturally believed it, as if they had seen the shameful days in the future, they were very angry, and immediately followed Bai Yi's instructions to quietly spread the matter to the whole family.

Most of the others reacted similarly to them. After all, the Tigers used to be ranked in the top three among all the tribes, and their strength was not weak. Now let them be lower than the other tribes, of course they are not willing. Early the next morning, the clansmen gathered at the patriarch's door and asked the patriarch to refuse Mengya's request, and were very hostile to Mengya.

He frowned and looked at Bai Yi, "What did you say to them?"

The patriarch stared at Bai Yi severely, and Bai Yi said with a cold face: "To tell the truth, didn't you ask us to be slaves?"